cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration between cProjects and Project Systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any body help me on

1. Is there a way to integrate cProjects and Project Systems?

2. If yes help me find the documentation on help.sap.com

3. If no, does that mean they dont co exist?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer the below thread and you can also search in the same form or PPM form,

Link: []

In the cprojects configuration in the project type you define account integration which enables your to create a project in ECC automatically once you create a project in cprojects.

Hope this gives you a idea.

Best Regards,

Punith.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It did not answer my question ?

Can anyone use portfolio management features (such as scoring and ranking of projects based on alignment with strategic objectives) for internal projects such as assets/overhead projects which also has the complexity of Project system such as procurement, WBS structure etc.?

Meaning: There should a automated update of actions performed on cProjects onto the corresponding Project Systems Object and vice-versa. So that the reporting in both portfolio management and Project Systems work correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Upto my knowledge, the corresponding changes in cproject will reflects automatically in ECC SAP PS but vice-versa is not possible.

Regards,

Punith.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You usually use cProjects and PPM for the front-end and Project System is used at the back to capture and integrate cost and resource related information. When implementing cProjects you're requirement would hover over one way data transfer from cProjects to PS which is provided by the system.

You may refer to SAP note 1377080 for further detailed information on PPM 5.0 (427215 for cProjects) and related documentation.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Syed Ammar Zaheer

Answers (0)