Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Org structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

We are configuring SRM7.01 with ECC6 ( Ehp4) having Classic Scenario

I should copy the structure of HR? or I should create a purchase structure in SRM? what are the advantages and disadvantages?This is common ?

The HR structure is different to SRM structure.how I could unify criteria?

Where to find documentation about how to copy the structure from HR to SRM system?

I hope your help.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Once you implement the HR structure to SRM and if you would like to authorize users(buyers) as per the purchasing groups, than i would suggest two ways to you -

Create purchasing groups manually under respective purchasing organization.

1. Once use replication is done from HR than assign users to respective purchasing groups. OR

2. Create role for each purchasing group and handle the authorization by assigning roles to the buyers.

I hope this solution helps you.

Thanks,

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Velu,

Thanks for your help!!

We have defined a group of purchases buyer, this means that there will be a buyer in the node by estrcutura SRM. The reason is because my client needs the shopping carts were distributed to each buyer

HR can not create these nodes because it generates a level more in structure and this is not technocally correct to they.

You know what impact would create nodes for each group of purchases in SRM? what would happen to replicate the daily structure of HR?

It also requires that each buyer is assigned to multiple groups you can purchase ...? how?

Could you help me to think if be correct to use the HR structure considering the use of a purchasing group for each buyer?

Thanks!!!

0 Kudos

The Org structure can be replicated from your connected SAP-HR system. This is explained in the Guide ( Setup/Transport and Copy SRM Server 5.5 ) . Go to the link http://service.sap.com/srm-inst and navigate to SAP SRM- SAP SRM Server 5.5 to get this guide. The advantage for replicating the structure from SAP-HR system is that you can automate the changes in HR to SRM. This will also take care of new hires and terminated employees ( as well as employees on leave). The disadvantage is that it requires a good amount of effort to build and stabilize the org structure.

regards

velu