cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment cost: number of items in service entry sheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Is there a customizing setting that restricts the maximum allowed number of lines in service entry sheets?

Context:

Once I transfer shipment costs, several goods receipt sheets and service entry sheets are created.

I first thought that there was a one-on-one releationship between a shipment cost item and a service entry sheet. I.e. if there are e.g. 7 shipment cost items, than 7 service entry sheets are created.

The shipment cost distribution level is set on "delivery item": if for one shipment cost item, there are 250 delivery items, the cost is distributed all over these 250 delivery items. For each delivery item, a line is created in the service entry sheet. However, in my case 3 service entry sheets are created with on:

- 1st service entry sheet: 99 items

- 2nd service entry sheet: 99 items

- 3nd service entry sheet 52 items

Is there a way to avoid that several entry sheets are created for one . In my case that only 1 entry sheet with 250 items is created after transfer.

Thanks for the help!

Kind Regards

Thiago Santos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are not posting the delivery cost on the material value, then use A - Shipment costs item in the item category.

Delivery sub-item - A shipment cost sub-item will be created for every relevant delivery sub-item.

Shipment costs item - One shipment cost sub-item will be created.