SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do we know if installation is alread billed ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a requirement basically where i have to do some thing when istallation is "Not" billed already.

I have checked and i found a table ETRG and this has a field called TRIGSTAT with values "1' and "2"

which means "Not billed" and "billed" .

Could some one suggest if i am in right direction and the method i have used is correct?

Please suggest right Tables.

Thanks,

Pradeep.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

If Installation is not billed, there could be following multiple reasons:

1. Meter Reading Orders were not generated. (Since there is not meter reading orders in place, no billing orders, and hence installation was not billed).

2. Meter Reading Results not available. (Meter Reading Orders and Billing Orders are available. However, meter readings were not entered / uploaded). So, installation was not invoiced.

3. Meter readings were implausible. In this case, you have meter reading results in system, but due to validations, meter reading results were marked implausible. So, installation was not invoiced.

So, you need to check multiple table in order to determine, why particular installation was not invoiced.

Regards,

Avinash

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

If Installation is not billed, there could be following multiple reasons:

1. Meter Reading Orders were not generated. (Since there is not meter reading orders in place, no billing orders, and hence installation was not billed).

2. Meter Reading Results not available. (Meter Reading Orders and Billing Orders are available. However, meter readings were not entered / uploaded). So, installation was not invoiced.

3. Meter readings were implausible. In this case, you have meter reading results in system, but due to validations, meter reading results were marked implausible. So, installation was not invoiced.

So, you need to check multiple table in order to determine, why particular installation was not invoiced.

Regards,

Avinash

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

There is a SAP standard t,code EEIS3, which can solve your purpose.

This is basically, a SAP query which has Contract and the biling period as the input and will list all the installations which are unbilled as output.

Thanks,

Amlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Please use the function module ISU_DB_EVER_SELECT_ANLAGE where you can pass the installation number in X_ANLAGE field and if the installation is billed, you will get the previous bill details in Y_PREVIOUS_BILL structure.

If the structure Y_PREVIOUS_BILL is blank after executing the FM for an installation, the installation is not billed yet. Otherwise the installation is billed if the structure is populated with a bill document.

The bill header details are stored in ERCH table. However you need a contract (VERTRAG) number to find the bill details in this table. If you find the contract number for an installation (ANLAGE) from EVER table, you can use that to get the bill document numbers. In ERCH table you will get the fields where it says whether the bill document is simulated, reversed etc.

ETRG table is a temporary storage table of a billing order. When the bill document is generated, the entry will be deleted from this table.

Hope it will help.

Thanks.

Nirmalya

0 Kudos

Hi Nirmalaya/Avinash/Amlan benerjee,

Thanks for your responses .You responses are helping me .I am doing some research n your responses.

Once i find out the solution then i will award points based on that.

Thanks again for your quick responses .

Keep in touch in SDN and keep posting.

Thanks,

Pradeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use FM ISU_BILLING_DATES_FOR_INSTLN with input installation number and check the output field y_last_endabrpe. If the field value is blank then the installaion is never billed. If it has some value, then this is the date on which the installation was last billed.

Regards,

Anirban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Please do not use the FM I have mentioned in the earlier. It will not give the desired output. Please use the FM ISU_DB_ERCH_SELECT_ANLAGE. Here if you pass the installation in X_ANLAGE field, you will get all the bill details in YT_ERCH structure.

So if YT_ERCH is populated, it means the installation is billed. Otherwise the installation is not billed yet. Also Y_COUNT_ERCH field gives you the total number of bill documents created for the installation.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks.

Nirmalya

Former Member
0 Kudos

done.