Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transport the created Storage Bin Automatic from develop to quality LS10

former_member298059
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

My customer has created a new entry in LS10 u2013 Create Storage Bin Automatically in the development system with a transport order.

He forgot to do Environment u2013 Create bins. I did it with my user in the development system and SAP has created the bins automatically (the system creates and launch a batch-input). The system did not ask me for a transport order (I think because this created data is master data).

The user has transported the transport order from development to quality system but the Storage Bins are not in QAS. I told to the user that the Storage Bin are master data and we has to do Environment u2013 Create bins in each new environment but LS10 transaction has status 'not modifiable' in quality and production system.

There is a way to transport the created Storage Bin Automatically from development to quality and production? Now the user is asking me to have the Storage Bins in quality and production with access LS10 in status 'not modifiable'.

Cheers,

Marta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use LS05 - Enter the combination of Warehouse, Storage type and the sequence which was given in LS10.

former_member298059
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I could not transport them but I have created the storage bin directly in QAS with LS05 because LS10 is not available.

Thank you very much.

Answers (0)