cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Output

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I need to setup a sales order output type which should go to a group of people within the company rather sold-to or ship-to party. How can i setup the partner function for this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read OSS Note 1260015 - Sending mail to multiple recipients, which explains the details on sending output through email.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Guys.

The is an email output. we don't maintain internal employees records in SAP. So if i want this output to go internal employees what partner function can i use?

Former Member
0 Kudos

EM or MP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mohan.

I think i can use MP. Would you mind telling me where can i setup the email address for MP?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have asked similar question in the past and got the answer, please check the link

Also check this link, wherein the details are provided as per my earlier post referring OSS note

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Enter it in VV11.

Enter the customer and partner function as MP and medium as 7.

Then select communication to add the email addresses or lists you want to add.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shiva.

I think i didn't explained my question clearly before. This is different than what i asked before.

So here is the requirement, I need to generate an output in Sales order that should be emailed to bunch of internal people within my company for all sales orders created within SAP. Contact person might not work as then i will have to setup CP partner function for all customer masters. We don't keep internal employees record in SAP either so no master data exist for employees. Is there a way i can setup this output with some particular partner function? If so how can i setup my company's employee's emails?

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

which output u want to use. Email, fax or print out? and how u have maintained the record of internal employees?

If you have to send email to some internal users then you have to maintain email address of those persons in their employee master record and create output condition table, access sequence and condition record with those fields. also u have to assign employee numbers in customer master record of partner functions tab in sales area data.