cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i- doc for creation/updation of Sales Scheduling Agreement

0 Kudos

Hi,

Could anybody tell me details regarding the idoc details, for Sales Scheduling Agreement Creation & its updation.

Need the - Process code, Message type , Basic type & other details

Will the Idoc type be of DELORD. We will be getting the flatI file from the client for the creation of Scheduling Agreements

Appreciate the help

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The below is the right one.

Message Type Basic Type X12 FM Process Code

DELFOR DELFOR01 830 IDOC_INPUT_DELINS_START DELI

DELINS DELFOR02 830 IDOC_INPUT_DELINS_START DELI

The below is for Sales order not for scheduling lines

Message Type Basic Type X12 FM Process Code

DELORD ORDERS05 830 850 IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS ORDE

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are running a standard R3, & i dont seem to find the Message Types, when i try to simulate the idoc in WE19.

Could you please elaborate a bit

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I took this from ECC 6.0. Just try to search for de* in the message type in WE19 and let me know the message types available.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the message types DELFOR and DELINS are available in t.code WE81 and assigned to IDOC types DELFOR01 and DELFOR02 in t.code WE82. If not assign it and then create a new IDOC and test.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Thank You Mohanaselvan & Shiva

Yes i finaly managed to generate an I doc

However i am getting an error message , 51( Application document not posted)

SA release ID in the IDoc cannot be processed

Diagnosis

Only delivery release orders (KZ = 02 or 03) and JIT release orders (KZ = 04) could be processed. The IDOC, however, contained a different indicator.

Also, I cant find the segment where i can enter in the Order Type of the Scheduling Agreement & the Sales Area. I have gone through the entire segment but cant see the fields Sales org( VKORG), Dustt Channel ( VTVEG) or Div( SPARt). mAybe thats the reason of this error message. Do i need to expand the segment or something

Thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Automotive Suppliers, and SD scheduling agreement types 'LZ', etc.

Normally, the users create the SD Scheduling Agreement using VA31 first.

Then the Idocs, which are processed through IDOC_INPUT_DELINS_START, simply update the SA.

One SA may continue to be updated by EDI releases for many months.

On an 'LZ' type SA, there is a tab for Forecast Delivery schedules and a tab for JIT Delivery schedules.

At the simple level, which tab gets updated is controlled by the value in E1EDP10-SCREL.

For inbound 830 / DELFOR / VDA4905 transmissions, usually map SCREL = '03' which updates the Forecast Delivery Schedule.

For inbound 862 / DELJIT / VDA4915 transmissions, usually map SCREL = '02', which updates the JIT Delivery Schedule.

The search criteria in the search box you see on VA32 are similar to the key Idoc fields which are used to find the SA which needs to be updated.

Hopefully the users have access to transaction EMFOR to monitor the inbound Idocs and reprocess if necessary. (This is easier than workflow or WE02/BD87)

From EMFOR, Idocs in status 51 can often be processed in foreground. This is the quick way to figure out why you are getting a status 51. But I suspect it's because the SA was not created first.

Answers (0)