cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO line Item text getting truncated while printing PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a PO with multiple line Items and the the Item Text for each line Item is huge enough to print more than 1 page each.

What we observe is that, while print prieviewing, the item text gets truncated at the end of page 1 for line item 10 and the text for line item 20 gets truncated at end of page 2 even though there is more text to be printed on both these line items.

We use Adobe Form to print the PO. We even debugged and found out that the entire item text is being passed to the function module which prints the form and it also passes the entire text contents to the form's respective Field in the source code. But when it finally prints it truncates the text.

Interestingly, if the line item starts off in the midlle of a page then it goes on to print its entire content even if it spans across multiple pages, but if the line item starts printing from the starting of a page then it truncates the text at the end of that page.

Could someone please suggest on what is causing the text to be truncated?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi jack,

i too encountered the same problem in smartforms but when debugging i saw that the row length is interrupted due to the next window that is page no window is getting clubbed with main window so i changed the window sizes and got my output right.

hope this might help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii,

Please keep that text under loop.And check once.

Former Member
0 Kudos

@sridhar,

Hi....but the issue is not in the code since the item text do get printed if the item text starts of from the middle of a new page; Only when the item text starts of from a new page does it gets truncated at the end of the page.

The problem is somewhere in the maintenance of the subform properties of the Adobe form, but am not able to pin point where exactly it is creating issue.

Could you please advise what from sttings might be causing this?