cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to view Production orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating 2 Production orders on ERP for 2 different materials and releasing them to MII and on MII I have a transaction where it shows in a drop down list with production orders that were created for 2 materials.

It was working fine until last week and I was able to see the orders in the list on MII and I do see the orders for individual materials on different screens but no able to see the orders for 2 materials in one screen.

I have a Transaction properties as below

ASOfDate - Input

CreateOuputXML - Input

Debug - Save XML Documents

Material ( Material list seperated by commas ) -- Input

MRPType - Input

OrderType- Input

OutputXML - Output

ProdPlant - Input

Local properites as

Material Range - Input

OptionBT- Input

OptionCP - Input

OptionEQ - Input

RequestXML - Input

ResponseXML - Input

SignE - Input

SignI - Input

SpecificName - Input

TRXName - Input

TRXPath - Input

I have changed nothing to the transaction and it was working fine earlier, I am not sure if am making any mistake on ERP side.

Would be great to know the solution from this forum.

Thanks,

Raveen

Edited by: raveensap on Jun 22, 2011 5:21 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am assuming that you are calling a BAPI in your transaction to get Production Order details.

Normally I will follow below steps to debug such issue

Check your BAPI in ERP (se37) with same inputs which you are passing to JCO block in your transaction.

If it is working fine than second step you can check BAPI responce in your transaction

may be this help!!

Regards,

Manoj Bilthare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using IDOC then ECC (BD64 tcode for working fine or not).check for ECC program ID is correct in NWA properties.

Thanks,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manoj

You are right, I am using BAPI "BAPI_PRODORD_GET_LIST" but as I said I am using this BAPI to get the production orders for individual materials and it works fine but I dont see the production orders for2 materials at a time.I even tried via se37 and it works for me. I even executed the transaction on workbench and i can see the orders which are already there but not the new one.

BTM you mentioned about Response XML, I checked this in link editor and when i click on evaluate button I can see the outcome.

Is there anything else I need to check.

Thanks,

Raveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got little bit confuse, I mean are you trying to say that you are getting details for these two materials in SE37 but not able to get in transaction?

Actually sometimes what happened when you create a order than release it will take some time to update same in SAP if you put a pause for 1000 ms in your logic than it may be display you your data.

also check after creation/Release of order wait for 1 min than test your BAPI is it giving correct data or not.

you can put a tracer after your BPI call in transaction than assign BAPI responce to your tracer.

Hope this help!!

Regards,

Manoj Bilthare

Edited by: Manoj Bilthare on Jun 23, 2011 1:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Sorry about confusion, i said in SE37 when i enter the order number i am able to see the ouput but not in transaction.

I have another transaction where I am using the same BAPI to retrieve for one material and i am able to see on MII Dashboard the orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems problem should be with the data which you are assigning to your BAPI in transaction.

Pass the same data to your BAPI which you are passing in SE 37.

hope this helps!!

Regards,

Manoj Bilthare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure and didn't change any data as well, it was working fine for me few weeks back and even replaced the transaction with my backup data when it was working but still having issues.You can see the transaction properties and Local properties i am passing in there.

Thanks,

Raveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now only one thing I can suggest try that BAPI call in new transaction and check data is comming properly or not.

May be some expert will help you out!!

Regards,

Manoj Bilthare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Strange thing is I get to see the orders in ResponseXML file on MII but not in the Xacute query nor either on the MII I browser Dropdown list.

Thanks,

Raveen

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your OutputXML property in the proper document format? Rowsets/Rowset/Row? You can't link the BAPI response directly out of your transaction when consumed by an XacuteQuery template. If the XacuteQuery template doesn't work, then the iBrowser won't work either.

In case you haven't seen them, there are numerous samples of this here (the PDF file in the root of the zip file download shows the sample UI screens that call the underlying BAPI's): http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/downloads?rid=/library/uuid/f0a4be8f-4d6e-2910-9aaa-891499a41625

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jeremy,

Yes, the OutputXML property is in proper format.I also have a Local property as Material_Range and here is the XML i am passing in

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>

<MATERIAL_RANGE>

<item>

<SIGN>I</SIGN>

<OPTION>EQ</OPTION>

<LOW>MATERIAL(1)</LOW>

<HIGH/>

</item>

<item>

<SIGN>I</SIGN>

<OPTION>EQ</OPTION>

<LOW>MATERIAL(2)</LOW>

<HIGH/>

</item>

</MATERIAL_RANGE>

I have already downloaded the Module Libraries and try to use the ProductionOrderList Transaction but it has a different Transaction and Local Properties to the one I am passing in my transaction( You can check the Properties I have ,listed in my first message) but I have done changed to the ProductionOrderList template Transaction and passed the values as Material Range Low>Material(1) and Material Range High>Material(2) and also gave an input for my OrderType and ProdPlant and when I run the Template Xacute query ProdOrdListQuery, I still see the Production orders associated with only One Material that is entered for Material Range Low-->Material(1) but not for Both Materials.

Thanks,

Raveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After looking your input I can suggest one thing just pass following XML in place of your previous one for material range

<MATERIAL_RANGE>

<item>

<SIGN>I</SIGN>

<OPTION>BT</OPTION>

<LOW>MATERIAL(1)</LOW>

<HIGH>MATERIAL(2)</HIGH>

</item>

</MATERIAL_RANGE>

it will provide you order details between these two materials range

BT stands for between

if you want only two material than try to use following XML

<MATERIAL_RANGE>

<item>

<SIGN>I</SIGN>

<OPTION>EQ</OPTION>

<LOW>MATERIAL(1)</LOW>

<HIGH>MATERIAL(1)</HIGH>

</item>

<item>

<SIGN>I</SIGN>

<OPTION>EQ</OPTION>

<LOW>MATERIAL(2)</LOW>

<HIGH>MATERIAL(2)</HIGH>

</item>

</MATERIAL_RANGE>

hope it help!!

Regards,

Manoj Bilthare

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Luck Manoj, it still retrieves the orders for only one Material that is defined in Low Range.

P.S : I can see the orders in the Xacute Query for 2 material but the orders are old one and not able to see the new orders.

But I can the new orders in the ResponseXML.

Thanks,

Raveen

Edited by: raveensap on Jun 24, 2011 11:51 AM

Edited by: raveensap on Jun 24, 2011 12:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But I can the new orders in the ResponseXML.

are you getting new orders in your BAPI responce XML if not than check are you passing any date criteria for same.

Regards,

manoj bilthare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue Solved. Issue was with "AsOfDate" I changed the input value for date and I can see all the orders in the Ibrowser.

I was struggling to get the orders in there from past few days, thanks all for your support.

Thanks Manoj and Jeremy for your support.

Raveen

Edited by: raveensap on Jun 24, 2011 12:34 PM

Edited by: raveensap on Jun 24, 2011 12:37 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wasn't able to see the order when the date I was passing early as 2009-06-15 but when I changed it too 2010-06-15 i get to see the order. Do you need to check or change anything on the ERP side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge you dont need to do any change in ERP.

The only thing I can suggest is first check you BAPI in se 37 with your selection criteria with date and material.

Than try same criteria in your transaction results should be same.

can you provide some details for your date i mean to which node you are passing the dates.in request of your BAPI?

Regards,

manoj Bilthare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

I dont see any Order range to enter in SE37 for BAPI "BAPI_PRODORD_GET_LIST".

I am passing the AsOfDate-->Input value in Transaction Property ( Filter results to include dates greater than this date )

Raveen.

Edited by: raveensap on Jun 24, 2011 1:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This AsOfDate where you assigned I mean to which node of BAPI request.

I mean like you are passing material range.

just put one tracer in your transaction after your BAPI call (JCO function action) and assign BAPI request than execute your transaction and post your tracer output.

Regards,

Manoj Bilthare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am assigning the AsOfDate to the Repeater node and have the expression in link editor of AsOfDate

TargetXpath :IsAsOfDate.Input1

Expression : datecompare(datetoxmlformat(ItemRepeater.Output{/item/ACTUAL_RELEASE_DATE}, "yyyy-MM-dd"), Transaction.AsOfDate) > 0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have run into this issue again and this time I had to change the date again to a month back, The order start and finish date set in ERP were for July and if set the asofdate to june then I see all the orders in the list but earlier it was set to feb and I dont see the orders, I really cant make it what is the issue here. Everytime I need to play with the AsofDate input and check the orders are in there or not. I have just used the reference of ProductionOrderList Transaction ( Module Libraries) to build my transaction.

Any inputs to find the issue will be helpfull.

Thanks,

Raveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raveen

what is the ACTUAL_RELEASE_DATE of the orders.

if it is greater than AsOfDate then you order will be visible in your out put.

To debug remove the IsAsOfDate action block and check the output.

Regards

Anshul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I deleted the AsOfDate action block from the transaction but then I do see only limited orders.

P.S : I tried to evaluate the value in the link editor for AsOfDate it is "datecompare(datetoxmlformat(ItemRepeater.Output{/item/ACTUAL_RELEASE_DATE}, "yyyy-MM-dd"), Transaction.AsOfDate) > 0" when i evaluate it I get a conversion error and I tried to copy the transaction and creates the Transaction properties and local properties onto the new transaction but then when i run the xacute query for this transaction, i do get the same conversion error.

Thanks,

Raveen

Edited by: raveensap on Jul 8, 2011 3:52 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Check value of ItemRepeater.Output{/item/ACTUAL_RELEASE_DATE} in tracer.

if it is black or not in same format you will get conversion error.

Regards

Anshul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you guide me how to check this, i didn't assign anything in the Itemrepeater except the xpath expression

"GetList.Response{/BAPI_PRODORD_GET_LIST/TABLES/ORDER_HEADER/item}"

And in tracer i defined the Targetxpath as " Tracer_0.Message" and Expression as IsAsOfDate.Input1"

Thanks,

Raveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Make sure you are using tracer under Item repeater.

Targetxpath = Tracer_0.Message

Expression = ItemRepeater.Output{/item/ACTUAL_RELEASE_DATE}

Run the transaction and check the value for each Order.

If any one of them contain blank or different format you will get an error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, among the different dates I have 2 entries as 0000-00-00.

Thanks,

Raveen

Edited by: raveensap on Jul 8, 2011 5:03 PM