Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting Project

former_member201407
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

When this is about to export a project folder, we tried this by exporting the particular project from "Projects" screen under "System Administration". But the issue is that for some projects (which has huge number of objects) this is getting exported with some objects, not fully.

Did anyone face this kind of issue? Or is this a limitation of MII itself?

Please note : We can also export manually the same from workbench - one by one.

Regards

Som

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've seen this when duplicate objects exist - 2 query templates with the same name, or something like that. It happened during some excessive project refactoring - moving directories around and cut/paste, but not exactly sure when/how it happened.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Exporting from Workbench is not a good option, since it would be very tedious and you will also face problems in maintaing exact folder structures. Files from Web tab and catalog tab need to be exported seperately and then combined under one folder name. so, its simply not a nice option.

While exporting from MII home screen from Projects section, i remember once facing this issue, but when i tried again it worked fine. I would suggest you to try the following:-

1. Close the Files in workbench before exporting the project.

2. Try a MII server restart before exporting the project.

3. try to export on the machine that hosts MII, so that to rule out network speed related issues.

Thanks

Piyush Govil