cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Scenary ECC (Idocs) to SAP PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I try to send a Idoc next transaction F110, the Idoc don't move to SAP PI. In fact the transaction SM58 in ECC shows:

Módulo funciones Sist.dest. Fecha Hora Texto status

IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS XD1CLNT100_IDOCS_PAGOS 22.06.2011 08:53:57 No service for system SAPRD1, client 100 in Integr

In SAP PI the transaction SM21 shows:

DIA 001 001 PIPAGOS D0 1 Transaction Canceled IDOC_ADAPTER 601 ( SAPRD1 100 )

SOme one can help me to solution this problem, thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

KennethEriksen
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In WE05 the status will probably be 03 (green), as it has stopped in SM58.

The error actually states the problem, you need to create the communication component SAPRD1 in Integration Directory. You create this in SLD (have the SAPRD1-system register itself in SLD using tx RZ70) by creating a business system for the existing technical system (result of RZ70). Then you can import this business system in Integration Directory.

Activate the business system in Integration Directory, and you should be able to re-process the failed message from SM58 (or send a new IDoc).

Br,

Kenneth

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What status code that you are getting in the ECC when you see it in WE05....????....Please let me know the status code of outbound IDOC so that i can help.

Thanks&Regards

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please check the RFC connection between SAP ECC and SAP PI ? Also check transaction IDX1 in SAP PI to see if the port and RFC destination of SAP ECC is specified.