cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New pricing condition update for sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We need to insert new pricing condition for existing sales order.Could you please sugest any bapi or function module to

update new pricing condition type.

Thanks

Mohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor

Hi,

Go to VA05 execute the report. Select all sales orders you want to update the price, Go to the Menu EDIT --> MASS Change ---> New Pricing. System will display all the re-pricing options. Select B or G as per your requirement. It will re-price all the sales orders.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mohit,

Please note that in VK11 for the cond record, the Validity date (from, to) have to be set in such a way that the pricing date of the sales order(s) much fall in the valdity date range of the cond record.

Or else even with Payment type = B.....the new cond type shall not be included in your sales ord.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Business want to add new pricing condition for exisitng sales order by a custom z program.They don't want to do it manually.

To update new pricing condition with new condition record we need any bapi or function module.

Thanks

Mohit

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your sales order doesn't have any subsequent documents, you can very well update it using VA05 option as I explained before. Pl keep an eye on your pricing date as type writer has pointed out before doing this. There is no need of custom program / BAPI.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Business doesn't want to do with va05.They want to update through custom program as there would be multiple sales order for updating with new pricing condition.

Regards,

Mohit

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One reason to use program is that then the business can be 100% that all the sales orders are "updated"

(maybe) & if anything goes wrong; The SAP consulting company - who created the program - is to be blamed / is accountable.

In short business wants to be 100% sure that update has taken place for ALL s orders.

Is that correct Mohit?

Edited by: Typewriter on Jun 24, 2011 9:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes business is sure that price would be changed very frequently that results to update all sales order with new pricing.

Regards,

Mohit

Madjid
Participant
0 Kudos
Hello
Madjid
Participant
0 Kudos
Hello , are there any bapi for this function ?
former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you explain what this condition type is and why you are wanting to put it in the procedure, for an exisitng order?

I am a beginner.

Thanks!

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Mohit,

I assume you have added the condition type in the pricing procedure.. if yes.. then you can follow what typewriter suggested..

or cancel the order and create a new one.

Why do you want to take help of bapi for this and make things complicated.

Let us know...

SB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try below BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE

check below link

Edited by: ram ki on Jun 22, 2011 3:40 PM

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ram,

Would you please explain why BAPI is needed?

I am a beginner.

I was thinking create a new condition type, create cond record, put in the pricing procedure and click on "Update" in VA02 of the sales order. Am I missing something?