cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Error Message in SXMB_MONI ...!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I am working on a Scenario where i have sender side an Table which i need to pass to SAP ECC System

Sender Channel JDBC

Receiver Channel :IDOC

i am using Sender Bussiness Service and Receiver as Bussiness System

When the message is triggred from Oracle Table ie (Sender Legacy System) am getting an Error in moni with Error Status "Unable to convert the sender service BSRV_ICFS to an ALE logical system"

what might be the issue to solve this . is it advisable to have At Sender Bussiness Service or Bussiness System whenever we are sending Data to IDOC (as Receiver )

Kindly help me with this problem

Regards,

Aziz khan .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aziz khan

My suggestion is to use business systems and to setup logical system names in SLD.

This name will be used in ECC system to configure partner profiles and processing of each IDoc type.

You can however use Business service and setup the logical system name editing Adapter-specific Identifiers

Regards,

Giuseppe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giuseppe,

Thanks for the helpfull advice , one more question as Business Service will not have Logical System in SLD as per my knowledge . do i need to set this LS at ECC side for the same Business Service ? in order to setup the logical system name editing Adapter-specific Identifiers ?

Advice me ...!!

Regards,

Aziz khan .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aziz

You have to open Integration Directory then open your business service and switch to edit mode.

From "Service" menu, choose "Adapter-Specific Identifiers....".

First option from the top will be "Logical System" under "IDoc Adapter" section.

Fill that field with the logical system name you want to assign to this service.

It will be needed on ECC side to configure IDoc processing.

Regards,

Giuseppe

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Simple solution for youyr problem is

in receiver agrement header mapping add your ECC bussiness system name in Sender service and receiver service.

No need to create bussines system in SLD for Data base.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aziz,

While sending the message to ECC system (IDoc form) sender communication component should be Business system.

As you have created Business service for JDBC sender, in the Receiver Agreement under Header mapping---> Sender Comm Component mention the Business System name.

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aziz

just try doing this:

1. open receiver agreemnt

2. go to the change mode of it

3. click on sender service (header mapping section) and select your business system

that represents XI business system

4. save, activate and run the scenario

Regards,

Naveen.

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aziz,

please check these links

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/UnabletoconvertSendersystemtoALElogicalsystem

regards

Anupam