Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Support me on the following.

Created an agreement for material rebate. At invoice accrual is appearing and also able to see in VBO2.

1) But in VBO2, Click PAY Amt to be pid and Max amt field is greyed out. I think this field should have accrued value. Please advise

2) When i click ACCRUE i can see accrual to post field is open. When I enter amount here (100 Rs.) and save Credit memo request (B4) is created. But when i go credit memo request value is zero. When i go pricing condition tab, BO02 has value of 100 but condition type becomes statistical. Hence the net amount of invoice is zero. Hence i am unable to create credit memo.

Please advise on this.

3) Please advise whether the above activity (2) is the process of creating credit memo to the customer?

Regards,

Deepu Pillai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepu

run the programme - SDBONT06 in SE38 it will update all the billing documents here you enter agreement number and remove Test,Changed agreements check boxes in control section and execute(f8).

now check VBO2 enter agreement number check the agreement status -B- agreement released for settlement, then click on execute settlement button

now it will show the settlement amount.

I hope it will helpful to you.

Regards,

KRISHNA

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

KRISHNA,

I think you are talking about how to "update / make current" an agreement. Deepu is asking for - how to accrue certain amount from bill for certain material for all customers.

With your above description, what amount shall be accruded? (100% of billing amout?)

Do you mean create rebate cond type, agreement and then do your steps?

Deepu,

If I understand you do not want to create a rebate agreement, but you want certain amount (for a certain material for all cust.) to be accrued. Correct?

I don't think that is possible, you need a rebate agreement, to give Accural % etc for a cond type via an agreement.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Deepu,

1. Go to VB(2, your agreement type, in field "payment procedure" give = A (Payment allowed up to accrual value). Then you can manually give in VBO2, Pay, Amount to be paid

2. In Pay check value of field "Max amount". To have some accrual amount create bills for repective materials; after generating bill you can check VBO2>Rebate Payment>Drill down.

2B. When you see some "Max amount", then give amount in field "Amount to be paid" and Save. You shall get a order type = R3, Partial rebate Settlement. When you create a bill for this sales doc type R3; then the accrual amount shall decrease proportionately.

3. Do 2 without mistakes, and then that is the correct way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Is it possible to accrue thru condition type and without rebate. I don't need rebate functionality overall.

Regards,

Deepu Pillai

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please explain in more detail (with example)

also which condition type are you refering.

Edited by: Typewriter on Jun 24, 2011 10:26 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sales of a particualr material a fixed certain amount needs to be accrued for all customers. After saving sales invoice a credit memo will be issued within a week for the accrued amount invoice wise.

Any thoughts, pls support

Regards,

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear ,

Check did you followed the below steps:

1. Create Agreement

2. Create sales order

3. Create Delivery

4. Create Billing Document

5. Release Billing document to Accounting

6. Go to VBO2 Rebate Agreemtn change

here you have to select Agreement status as B then save the agreement again goto VBO2 click on Final Settlement Icon

the system generate the Credit Memo Request No. save the agreement

7. Goto VA02 remove the billing block and enter the Order reason for example rebate or discount

8. create the Credit memo with the reference to Credit memo Request

9. Release the Credit memo to Accounting.

Best Regards,

MH