cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Response from SUS in SRM Notification.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I have a scenario in SRM Client in which i need to trigger a workflow using a Badi "BBP_PCO_WFL_BADI" whenever there is a change in Quantity and Delivery Date requested in PO.

The standard workflow templates WS14500019, WS14500007, WS14500001 are disabled so that the approval from the agents (including Buyer) for the particular group is enabled.

I am stuck at How to validate the corresponding field for the quantity and the Delivery date between SRM and SUS PO and POR respectively and put the code in method START_WORKFLOW for the Implementaion in Badi.

I am only able to find following things from the SRM client:

Table used: bbp_pdigp

Fields:

Quantity: BBP_MNG Types DATS

Delivery Date: EINDT Types DATS

Can someone please help me out with the sample code or the logic for it?

Is it necessary to validate the fields or it can be checked in background using some workflow item?

Thanks

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there are two methods in this Badi DETERMINE_AGENT , START_WORKFLOW... the method

START_WORKFLOW is used to trigger the one-step workflow ...parameters of this method are IV_PO_GUID

IV_PCO_GUID , CV_START_WORKFLOW.. you can get the respective document details from corresponding GUID and compare them and if you need the one-step workflow to be triggered for the document.. then change the parameter CV_START_WORKFLOW into 'X'.. once you made the parameter CV_START_WORKFLOW into 'X' then method DETERMINE_AGENT will call where you have to append the approve for the document...

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

In Method prameters, we have both PO GUID and PCO GUID also, all we need to do is to get the values at each line item, compare quantity, compare delivery date to ensure whether we need to start workflow or not.

In the method START_WORKFLOW, how am i going to compare (logic) compare Quantity and Delivery date in Purchase Order and POS.

can you please specify the corresponding fields and the table which i need to compare for the corresponding PO and POR as i am unable to find it for the POR to be compared.

Thanks

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get the PO value from FM 'bbp_pd_po_getdetail' and get POR value from SUS , you can use FM BBP_PD_PCO_GETDETAIL, make sure you use SUS RFC destination while you call this FM..

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Can i used this,  as i have set Process controlled WF for SRM SC,PO ,confirm, Invoice Approval process.

and for SUS  PO response where template  WS14500019, WS14500007, WS14500001 are disabled.

Or can u use this enabled these template and triggered the event from BADI for above Template. ..

Answers (0)