Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deliveries: Blocking Reasons/Criteria

antonio_bruno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to customize u201CDeliveries: Blocking Reasons/Criteriau201D, but I can see the field TVLS-SPELF and TVLS-SPEFT only in the specific table. How and where can I modify these values?

Thank you in advance.

Antonio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure if you are trying to find the place of configuration. Here is below:

The delivery block can be seen below TVLS-SPELF

SPRO > Logistics Execution > Shipping > Deliveries > Define Reasons for Blocking in Shipping - Delivery Blocks

Other block in that table TVLS

SPRO > Logistics Execution > Shipping > Deliveries > Define Reasons for Blocking in Shipping - Deliveries: Blocking Reasons/Criteria

Note sure where the TVLS-SPEFT is.

antonio_bruno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your help.

I've already checked these configuration, but i don't understand where i can set the fields TVLS-SPELF (generic delivery block) and TVLS-SPEFT (generic production block).

Former Member
0 Kudos

The delivery block can be seen below TVLS-SPELF

SPRO > Logistics Execution > Shipping > Deliveries > Define Reasons for Blocking in Shipping - Delivery Blocks

antonio_bruno
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm agree with you.

With SPRO > Logistics Execution > Shipping > Deliveries > Define Reasons for Blocking in Shipping - Delivery Blocks i update the table TVLSP and block the specific delivery types.

But i don't understand why, in SPRO > Logistics Execution > Shipping > Deliveries > Define Reasons for Blocking in Shipping - Deliveries: Blocking Reasons/Criteria and in the table TVLS, i've for example:

· Delivery Block: 02 Political reasons, without any flags. In table TVLS there are two flags in relation to the fields TVLS-SPELF (delivery block) and TVLS-SPEFT (production block).

· Delivery Block: 13 Date to be defined, with a flag on Goods. The table TVLS is consistent with this customization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

Did you manage to find the SPRO configuration for fields TVLS-SPELF and TVLS-SPEFT?

We're facing the same issue as you where we want to maintain these fields but can't find the specific configuration.

Thanks.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I searched to see if this was possible but I cannot find it anywhere. I suspect that it is not possible and were fields included by SAP a long time with a view to developing them but nothing ever came of it.

I searched back through various SAP releases (Back to 3.1I) and I can see that TVLS-SPEFT is always set for delivery block 01. I suspect this was set way back whenever and has been transported up to the higher releases each time.  TVLS-SPELF is always set for delivery blocks 01 - 06. So I guess the same applies to that.

I also searched to see if TVLS-SPEFT & TVLS-SPELF were used in the code but the only relevant code I could find was here:

Include LV45E016

************************************************************************************************************

IF TVLS-LIFSP EQ US_LIFSP.

IF TVLS-SPELF IS INITIAL AND

TVLS-SPEKO IS INITIAL AND

TVLS-SPEWA IS INITIAL AND

TVLS-SPEFT IS INITIAL AND

TVLS-SPEBE IS INITIAL AND

TVLS-SPEAU IS INITIAL AND

TVLS-SPEDR IS INITIAL AND

TVLS-SPEVI EQ CHARX.

CLEAR US_CHECK_LIFSP.

ENDIF.

ELSE.

IF XTVLS-LIFSP NE US_LIFSP.

CLEAR XTVLS.

READ TABLE XTVLS WITH KEY LIFSP = US_LIFSP.

IF SY-SUBRC NE 0.

SELECT * FROM TVLS INTO TABLE XTVLS.

READ TABLE XTVLS WITH KEY LIFSP = US_LIFSP.

IF SY-SUBRC NE 0.

CLEAR XTVLS.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

IF XTVLS-SPELF IS INITIAL AND

XTVLS-SPEKO IS INITIAL AND

XTVLS-SPEWA IS INITIAL AND

XTVLS-SPEFT IS INITIAL AND

XTVLS-SPEBE IS INITIAL AND

XTVLS-SPEAU IS INITIAL AND

XTVLS-SPEDR IS INITIAL AND

XTVLS-SPEVI EQ CHARX.

CLEAR US_CHECK_LIFSP.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

What is the reason you want to set these flags? Maybe there is another way to achieve the functionality you are looking for....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs.

What we're trying to do is to set a block on an order that would stop production planning and manufacturing for that order.

We've found the options to create a block on the delivery of the order but we want to set the block on a prior stage (manufacturing of the order).

Is this possible in SAP through standard config?

Thanks.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In R/3, the delivery block is unable to delete requirements. However, you can make a setting that instructs the system to delete the confirmed quantity. By setting the 'Fixed Date and Qty' indicator the requirement generated equals the amount for the confirmed quantity. For a delivery-blocked item, the confirmed quantity is zero and, as a result, no requirement is generated.

In order to prevent the transfer of requirement, you can do the following:

1) Set the delivery block at header level with a block which has "Conf.
   Block" active in transaction OVZ7.
   When set, this will not change the confirmed qty until the order is
   saved. It will then automatically save the confirmed qty as zero.

2) Set the 'fixed date and quantity indicator' in the sales order.
   In combination with a confirmed quantity of 0 , no requirement is
   transfered to md04!

Perhaps that is an option for you as it would prevent the requirement from being passed to production.