SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event controlled product substitution case in SAP IS Retail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Requirement: Event controlled product substitution case

SAP System: SAP ECC 6.0 with IS Retail and without F&R and APO

To check for the available stock of original material and replace it with a FU/Replacement material if the stock is zero or less than the ordered quantity (in a STO).

We have done the following to achieve this:

1. SAP IMG: Maintain Follow up Categories

Created a Follow up category number: 01

FU Category: Replacement material

Priority and Validity: checked

Check cycles: No check

2. Using T code: WRFFUART, we have assigned a replacement material to a original material and provided validity period with priority 01.

Issue: While creating a STO or at the time of Delivery creation, the original material is not getting replaced with the substitution material (depending on the stock situation)

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is this issue still open?

Does the replacement article have stock?

Have you activated the substitution processing?

In the article substitution - application-specific control profile how have you maintained the parameter Quantity Control for Replacement Articles - Event Controlled? There will no quantity from the replacement product ordered when you use option 'Original Article with Available Quantity; If 0: Substitution Article with full quantity').

Kind regards,

Rainer

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I try to setup substitution in sap retail. When I update IMG for follow-up category, could I confirm that if validity is checked for follow-up article, system will assume it is a follow-up time-controlled?

It is because I checked the table. The field control_type ( with value: time-controlled; event-controlled) is not populated no matter I checked or unchecked the validity field.

Is it another way to control whether its time-controlled or event-controlled.