cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Based on Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a new customer requirement, Customer does not want invoices based on the order They want invoices on monthly basis and based on the material means like they want the invoice for all the orders with material A for the month of April 2011.

I tried to search something logical in forum but was not able to find it, any suggestions will be appreciated.

Regards,

Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want it to be grouped on the basis of material but I am not sure how to cghieve this, I have gone through the mentioned links but didn't find any suitable solution for my requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From what i understand, your requirement is taht they will carry our billing at month end i.e collective billing.

They want to sort the billing list by the material being billed (sold) in that month or period.

Sorting the invoices material wise, i think you do this through LIS reports.

The other way around you can create a query report by joinining the tables VBRK-VBRP and sort invoices material wise i.e use material (vbap-matnr) on the selection screen.Please let me know your answere.

Warm regards

Aadesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

No,

They want the invoices based on material i.e. that there should be only one invoice created for a material A for all the orders received in one month.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Your requirement will work with minor changes to the Invoice list

Invoice list will give a single invoice for all the invoices for a particular payer on a particular billing date.

you can copy the same program to a custom program and add the material in the selection criteria so that you can find the list of invoices for a particular material

Please check with your developer for adding material as one of the criteria in the selection screen

Please revert back if you need any further clarifications

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Better you go for yr customised programme where u can have option to enter material and check delivery table and get all delivery no for that particular material and then do billing and invoice. Take help of your ABAPer give him your requirement with logic for monthly billing and sure he will be able to write a customised programme to fulfill yr requirement.

In short, Here is the way..... Get a customised programme where you select all dliveries for a partuicular period by date range, from delivery table based on material and call VF01 ( as u know billing is based on payer. Payer must be same for all deliveries. U can add to check payer criteria as well with material) and then invoice.

Have a nice day!

Thanks

DK:)

Edited by: Dwarkesh Thakkar on Jun 24, 2011 12:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can do it by collective billing. please refer the link below.

I am not sure abt excise implication better u check with yr excise expert if you are billing something exciseable commodity then u have to create daily excise invoice and in month end u can create a commerical invocie for all the invoices together.

Thanks

DK

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can create invoice of all orders at month end. one invoice for all orders and delivery orders can be made if initial requirements are fulfilled. why don't you use this functionality?