Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc problem :: PI -> JCO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi when we post an SAP standard Idoc to JCO a receiving system this happens:

1. IDoc pass through with confiruration only = success

2. one-to-one mapping with no conversions or anything = error

we have done a filecompare and everything is identical. - still we get this error in sm58 when using mapping (we have tried everything related to IDX2):

"IDOC_ERROR_METADATA_UNAVAILABLE: Matching meta data for segment definition "E2BPIBDLVHDR001"

not found when processing IDoc no. 0000000000006011 of type "SHP_IBDLV_SAVE_REPLICA04" ."

Any good ideas?

Please advice

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Addition to the above check the idoc segments has been released in ECC...

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delete the metadata in IDX2, then trigger the IDoc to create a fresh metadata.

Is both the scenario is having the same IDoc Message type?

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

>still we get this error in sm58 when using mapping (we have tried everything related to IDX2):

Try Tcode - Idx5, reload the IDOC meta data and try as priyanka mentioned

Cheers

Agasthuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks! But as stated we have already tried this in IDX2. IDX5 is IDoc monitoring.

In some way we think that there is a difference between the 2 messages (the one from the config only "pass through" and the one with the one-to-one mapping (No conversion)) - when doing binary compare we can see that there is some small differences, and in my opinion this is a major bug in PI.

Please let me hear your thoughts - Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this report in you PI Machine: IDX_CHECK_METADATA, where it will compare the SAP Application system IDOC Meta Data and Mata Data that is holding in SAP PI, if any variences listed you can edit and correct it.

Regards

Praveen K

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks guys - but agian, I don't think this has something to do with metadata. We have checked everything - the error occurs on Jco site, maybe because of some differences in the message (when having a mapping step) and in the loaded metadata. Jco actually loads metadata from ECC and not PI.

When we have no mapping everything works fine.

please advice

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the following SAP NOTE: Find similar Issue with same Error message: IDOC_ERROR_METADATA_UNAVAILABLE.

SAP Note 1529038 - Idoc send to MII, METADATA_UNAVAILABLE

Regards

Praveen K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but since we have no problems with this when mapping is switched off I don't think that it has something to do with authorisations.

Any good ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

We've have now found out that the SOAP header of the internal message (passed on to the IDoc receiver adapter) is different when we use mapping from when we do not use mapping.

So my question is now - can we in anyway manipulate the SOAP Header of the internal message before it reaches the IDoc adapter?

If so I think we can solve this problem.

Thanks!

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

since it is saying meta data of IDoc is not available..try to reload the metadata of the IDoc into PI and test.

Regards

Priyanka