cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CM21 profile changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

I need to make changes in an existing CM21 overall profile say X.

My initial screen has following fields in object set:

Work center

Plant

Order category

Sales Order

Sales Order Item

In addition to above fields I need to add following fieldssearch/filter criteria (selection profile object set or filter set): and these should work with production and planned orders

Routing operation no

Operation text

Material no

Planner group from routing header (exist already as filter, but not working)

Routing group no

I could not find these fields in the F4 help while changing the object set/ filter set. So how do I get these fields there?

Also I tried adding some fields randomly but I cannot see more than 6 fields in objects screen of CM21. How do I get additional fields there?

Regards,

Sonal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonal,

For CM21, the overall profile is SAPSFCG001. In the planning table you can see work center and Order pool table.

If you want to add more fields, then to T-code CY38

PATH: IMG / PRODUCTION / CAPACITY REQ. PLANNING / CAPACITY LEVELING & EXTENDED EVALUATION / CAPACITY PLANING TABLE / LAYOUT KEY.

For Work center table select following layout key: SAPSFCAS01

If you want add more fields in Order pool, then go to layout key: SAPSFCAS03

Hope it clear your doubts.

BR / US

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your respose..

I created a new layout key with requried fields. Now where do I assign this layout key created to the overall profile??

Regards,

Sonal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonal,

Don't create new layout key, instead of that use the standard layout key SAPSFCAS01 (FOR WC) & SAPSFCAS03 (FOR ORDER POOL) and select the required field which appears in the list like Routing operation no, Operation text, Material no, Planner group from routing header and save it. From next time you enter CM21, you can see the selected fields.

Check and revert back,

Regards / US