cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration scenario in XI Content Package (Certification)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

During the design of an integration scenario for certication of XI-Content you have to define the application components. Should all application components be defined as "templates"???

In my case I have to define an integration scenario between an SAP product/component (not part of the SLD) and a third party software...

Thanks and regards!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

claus_wallacher
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

if you use standard IDoc's delivered by SAP you should take them from software component SAP APPL (in case of R/3 IDoc's). If you need to use them in a BPM scenario, just create a dependency to this software component. Without BPM the dependency is not necessary.

If your IDoc's are specific to the industry solution O&G, the IDoc's are probably not yet uploaded by SAP. In this case you should contact ICC and the will take care of this issue (either they make sure that the IDoc's are available by SAP or they tell you to upload them into your SWC).

Regards,

Claus

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

claus_wallacher
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

yes, define all of them as templates. This is the same way SAP delivers their integration scenarios.

Regards,

Claus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Claus!

How about IDOC definitions? In my scenario I use standard IDOCs (SAP IS-OIL&GAS IDOCs) - do I need to import these IDOC structure definitions within my integration scenario??

Many thanks and regards!