cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Determination In sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one account group for Sold to party(Z001) and another account group for Ship to party, Bill to party and Payer (Z002).

In partner determination I have assigned following account group for partner function.But bill to party is not determining automatically.

SP: Z001

SH :Z002

BP: Z002

PY: Z002

I have business senario where sold to party and Ship to party is different . Sold to party is responsible only for placing order and ship to party is bill to party and payer. Now I want to determine bill to party and payer in sales document when entering the ship to party manually. Bill to party and Payer should be automatiacally determined in sales order which is same as ship to party.

Account group for Sold to party: Z001

Account group for Ship to Party :Z002

Account group for Bill to Party :Z002

Account group for Payer :Z002

Kindly guide me.

Thanks & Regards,

Hemu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Go to VOPA, select Sales Document Header and click on Partner Procedures. Double click on TA. Maintain SH under the tab "Source" against Bill To Party and Payer.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Problem solved

Thanks & Regards,

Hemu

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hemu,

1. Why do you want user to enter the SH manually, in the sales order? (Is it not extra work?)

2. In your CMR (SP) do you ONLY have the SP p function?

From a business perspective, a user can clearer see all the various partners of a CMR by going to Tab Partner Function (in sales area data).

So, are you have SP (acc gr Z001) and SH, BP, PY (ac gr Z002) all in XD02?

If yes, then you do not need to do "reference/SOURCE" setting in VOPA, BP:SH & PY:SH.

Also if you put all p functions in CMR (of SP), then you can "automate" 1.

I am beginner and it can be that I am missing to see somethings.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I suggest to read these notes, although surely you know them

SAP Note 380507 - SD partner determination: FAQ for the functions, questions 1 and 12.

SAP Note 41520 - SD - post through to FI - fields KUNNR and FILKD

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. In XD01, Create CMR, with partner Function SP

2. In XD01, Create CMR, with partner Function SH, BP, PY (I am assuming that all 3 shall be identical)

For that you have to go to -

IMG>SD>BFunctions>Partner Determination>Set up partner det. for Customer Master> "Acc Gr - Func Assignment", -

SH assigned to Z002

BP assigned to Z002

PY assigned to Z002

Save, then in XD01, with acc gr Z002 create SH (same value shall be assigned to BP, PY too)

3. In XD02, in SP CMR, in Tab Sales area data>Partner Fun -

give SH, BP, PY

4. In Partner determination> In partner det procedure (say ZZ) for Sales doc type -

in "Partner Function in procedure", give SP, SH, BP, PY = M (mandatory)

After checking 1,2,3. Go to VA01, create sales order with SP and SH, check in Header > Tab Partners

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hemu,

You can determine desired partner function by using Source Partner function. for further explanation please refer the below link.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards,

Atul Dagade