cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage Location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have only one storage location. But when I see it in MMSC I see there two Storage Locations, and because of this automatic storage location is not populating in sales order, as it needs to do it manually. What I want is to get rid of the one which is never been mine.

I have checked the threads with storage location but I cant find the arrow on bulls eye. Could any one help to get rid of it please.

Venksys.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can set the delete flag for storage locations in MM06

regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

christian_rosa
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Venksys.

The answer from Shashidhar seems nice. I would like to add some below:

In the tcode: OMB3 'Create Sloc Automatically' there is more information

"Indicates that automatic creation of storage location data in the material master record at the time of the first goods receipt is allowed.

The storage location data is only created automatically if the quantity is posted to the "normal" storage location stock. If you have goods movements to special stock (for example, to sales order stock), the data is not created."

I hope it has helped.

Best Regards,

Christian Rosa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Automatic storage location is something to do with Picking location determination not becoz of additional storage location created.

Karthik

0 Kudos

Hello Venksys,

This can be checked under the customizing path:

Enterprise Structure > Definition > Materials Management > Maintain storage location

You will be able to delete the incorrect storage location in here.

Just please ensure that there are no stocks managed on this storage location first!!!!