cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Sourcing Workbooks

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

We are migrating from a legacy Sourcing and CLM system to SAP eSourcing. We are basically looking to migrate following data:

- Master Data for RFx and Acutions

- Existing RFx and Auctions

- Master Data for Contracts

- Existing Contract

As we have read in this forum, there are workbooks available for the same which details the field level information required for SAP eSourcing. If someone can please point me on where we can download the same from, that will be of great help.

Regards,

Jai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

RFxs and Auctions cannot be imported without a specialized custom code. It is definitely doable using scripting, but it is not trivial.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mudit, Thanks Howie.

I don't have a system access till now else I would have tried the same. Hence I am trying to collect information on what is possible and what is not possible.

As per my discussion with another Sourcing consultant there is some option(Under Import and Export) to preview and save templates for any master and transaction data. Will that not work for RFx and Auctions?

Regards,

Jai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai

In order to find workbooks to upload data to e sourcing, you can log in as enterprise user and go to RG mentioned at the top of workbench. here you would find the following workbooks:

Enterprise QuickStart: this workbook would enable you to set up initial enterprise information including master data, RFx/ Auction/ Master afreement doument types, security profiles etc

Company Quickstart: This workbook would basically allow you to setup initial sourcing company including master data such as materials, plants, cost center,doc security templates etc.

Contract Import Workbook: This workbook would help you set up the master agreements in CLM including line items details

In order to upload existing contract PDF/ DOC file in CLM you can ask SAP (there is a SRM Contract Attachment Importer customization functionality available to mass upload contracts PDF/ DOC to resp. master agreements)

I am not too sure regarding existing RFx/ Auctions. there is a way for bzd format files but I dont think that would apply in your case

Regards

Mudit Saini

Edited by: Mudit_UCB on Jun 22, 2011 12:44 PM