cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to cancel the inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have a scenario where, inspection lot created manually and later on marked to MCAN "Lot marked for cancellation" status. Now, we want to cancel the lot through QA02 (Inspection Lot -> Functions -> Cancel lot), but here system is throwing some Status Check Error dialog box. It is not allowing us to cancel the lot.

Presently the lot status is in "CRTD MCAN PASG CCTD CALC APNG".

A quick insights from your end will definitely help us to proceed further. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hei Ashwin,

If the lot is created manually then it should work {QA02 (Inspection Lot -> Functions -> Cancel lot)}

Here the Status "MCAN" may be creating the error. Pls let me know where you are seeing this "MCAN" in "UserStatus" or in "System Status" in Qa02

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal,

Thanks for your mail. I am seeing MCAN in "System Status".. whereas in User Status CMAT is present.

Regards,

Ashwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aswin,

I think that User Status is the problem, Click on that Blue button just besides the User Status and Deactivate the said User Status CMAT---> save and then try to cancel the lot from QA02.

Can you pls let me know what set the System Status of the inspection lot as MCAN?

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal,

I think you have hit the target. The inspection type and lot origin for this lot is 90 (Aging Control Inspection) & 89 (Miscellaneous) respectively. I checked all the lots for the said criteria and found that except my lot, for all the lot the status profile is blank.

As suggested, I checked the blue button but found no option to deactivate the user status. Kindly please guide to carry out the deactivation of user staus.

Regarding MCAN status, when I tried to cancel the lot, system pops up the message saying, lot cannot be cancel but can be mark to cancellation. I clicked on OK button and MCAN gets set to the inspection lot.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwin,

You can try this way,

Go to QA02, Function--->Reset Cancellation.

Have look that whether the System status MCAN disappearing or not!!!!!! Then try to change the User Status from that Blue button and try to remove the User Status and then Execute QA02-> Function->Cancel lot.

If it doesn't work then go to BS02 and check the status profile created for the inspection lot and what is the field type selected for the user Status. in Transaction Control

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal,

I already tried "Reset Cancellation" option. But its not working.

I have three user status maintainted in status profile...NOID (Material not identified), CMAT(Material is Correct) & IMAT(Material is incorrect) with highest status no. as 3, 2 & 3 repectively. Now, whenever I am trying to change the user status from CMAT to either NOI or IMAT then system is throwing an error saying - You can only set user status whose reference number is at least 02.

Moreover, there is no data in Transaction Control for status CMAT.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashwin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

QCC0 > Quality Inspection > Status Management > Define Status Profile (transaction BS02)

Double click your user status profile

Double click status 'CMAT'

Select 'Allowed' for cancel inspection and 'No action'

Regards

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is resolved. The problem occured because of wrong assignment of user status profile to inspection lot.

Workaround - Configuration change in user staus profile.

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

please tell me how yor problem is resolved

i have the same situation

i have added three status in status profile...QM_L_001..., as shown below

1 UNID Material ist unbestimmt 1 3

2 RMAT Material ist richtig 2 2

3 FMAT Material ist falsch 3 3

4 NOID MATERIAL NOT IDENTIFIED 4 6

5 CMAT MATERIAL IS CORRECT 5 5

6 IMAT MATERIAL IS INCORRECT 6 6

and someone change the status to IMAT and i m not able to clear the quantity from quality.

Please suggest what i have to do?

STAUS NO

4)noid -material is not identified,5)cmat-material is correct, and 6)imat-material is incorrect have highest position 6,5,6

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since for status 6, the you have Lowest priority as "6" you cannot assign any status lower than 6 to this lot. It appears you have a stock posting block on status 6. Is this correct?

To resolve this problem you must:

1) You must either change the lowest priority from 6 to another status.

or

2) change the business transaction "Start inv. pstg bef. UsageDec" for status 6 - IMAT to "allowed"

Once the changes are made you can try to fix the lot.

FF