cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPPR functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Does anyone know if PI is mandatory for CPPR and if I activate CPPR functionality can I still use public sector procurement functionalities like tentative purchasing, participitation decision in bidding vs.

Thanks...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PI is mandatory for CPPR in SRM 7 with ECC 6.0 Enhpk 4.0. You need to use harmonized role for that.

However, in the latest SRM release SRM 7 Enhpk 1 with ECC 6.0 Enhpk 5, lot of PI independent ESOA services have been introduced. You may avoid using PI if you are going for latest SRM release.

Regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ranjan Thanks for your answer, How about side affects of CPPR functionality? If I activate CPPR will I be able to use participation functionality in bidding and other Public procurement sector functionalities?

Thanks,

Kaan ERDEM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaan,

CPPR should not have any impact of standard functionality available in SAP SRM. CPPR is a way by a purchaser to send requirements from ECC backend system to centralized SRM purchasing system manually for sourcing. You can continue to avail the standard bidding functionality available in SAP SRM if the requirements are sent through CPPR functionality.

For public sector procurement functionality, you need to configure extended classic scenario for the requirements from CPPR.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan