cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing GL Acc Error message in SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When i create a shopping cart in SRM ,add item to SC from catalog and press enter. Then transfer the item to Shopping cart.

Item is correctly transferred to SC from catalog with NO ERROR. Then when i press the 'Check' Button in SC,i get the error

saying as "Enter G/L Account'

This same message error should have been displayed when items are transferred from catalog.Why it is not displayed that time itself . Unless i press check button ,the error is not thrown.

Please help me understanding whether this is a standard behaviour or is it working incorrectly. Do we have any solution for this ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meenakshi,

Can you share how you resolved this issue? Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

CLOSED

Edited by: Meenakshi C on Sep 7, 2011 8:41 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meenakshi,

This is standard behaviour as G/L account validation is done when you check the SC data. You can maintain a default G/L account for this specific prod category in SPRO so that you dont have to type the G/L account manually everytime.

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

My query is After transferring the Items from Catalog to Shopping cart. if GL

account is missing in Item, error message is not shown in Shopping Cart

screen. Error message will be displayed only after user press CHECK

button.Is this also a standard behaviour?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

Even if you click on the 'next' button to proceed to order your cart, you will get the same error there too. So after transferring your items from the catalog it is recommended to click on 'check' button to ensure no details are missing.

I am not sure if your requirement can be met by some customization. Let us see if someone else can recommend to achieve it with some development.

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

After taking over the Items from Catalog to SC, when i press the Next Button, No Error message is thrown (GL Account Missing).

Error message is not thrown until i press the CHECK button. Even iam able to Order the SC with #missing GL Account#.

Is it because of any standard reasons or do i need to debug to check the issue?