Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating PDF Report

former_member183818
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I want to generate PDF of INspection report from QA32. Kindly guide me on how to proceed.

Below mentioned are the steps that i was trying to follow.

QA32 - Select radi " Select only inspection lots with a usage decision"

Execute - Select any one material and i need to generate PDF of Inspection Report

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Install PDF in ur system. Cute PDF is one of the softwares. Ask ur basis Administrator to install the same.

Now when you want to save the report, system will promp the printer where by default the cute pdf will be displayed and when u go for a print, it will ask u to save it and u can save the file.

By default it will be saved in SAP directory, u can even chage the selection to desktop or any other location.

former_member183818
Contributor
0 Kudos

I tried downloading the PDF writer. But only blank document is being saved in pdf not the inspection report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your inspection report showing the values i.e. for the inspection lot UD has been done?

Sachin

former_member183818
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin,

Yes Usage Decison has been done. In QA32 i am selecting " Inspection lots with a Usage Decision"

former_member183818
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Inspection lot is showing me values.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

First generate spool request for your report.

To track Spool request for your report from TCode SD01

Then use T-code: SE38

and Enter program RSTXPDFT4

Provide the spool request number from SD01

Thanks & Regards

JP

former_member183818
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you so much I got the report.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before going into SAP, u need to download PDF writer in your computer. You can download it thru google. Then, In QA32, click on inspection report button, new screen will open, execute the same, one more pop up will appear, goto print priview, change the printer to the PDF writer then click on print button. System will prompt you to save the file & location to save. Save the file

Thanks

Sachin

Edited by: Sachin Upare on Jun 22, 2011 8:58 AM