SLA Calculation possibilities in Std Service Desk Implementation
We are implementing Incident Mgmt and need to have SLA configured in system so that monitoring can be done through reporting and escalation procedures can be followed accordingly.
Following are the main points:
1) We have single support level for incident mgmt
2) Response Time and Resolution Time needs to be monitored
3) Response Time Calculation should be done based on status change i.e. when ticket is moved from 'New' to 'In Process'.
4) Resolution Time Calculation should be done based on applicable status changes only i.e.
--> It should Start as soon as ticket is set to 'In Process'
--> It should Stop as soon as ticket is set to 'Customer Action'
--> It should restart as soon as ticket is set back to 'In Process' after receiving the information from customer.
Likewise..we have more cases.
5) Escalation Mail should be triggered to mgmt once these 2 SLA parameters have been breached.
Current Set Up:
1) Incident Mgmt process is implemented
2) Service Product is getting determined
3) Service Contract is getting determined
4) Status profile is working fine.
1) How to make SLA Calculation work as mentioned above. Like where to do settings that SLA clock works based on our status definitions.
2) I have no idea about escalation mgmt, so all info is required.