cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rent Bill Through SD Cycle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Champs

I have a scenario, in our legacy system we use to raise the bills of rents of house, Bank House and telephone booth which is allotted some space and which is done at the end of each month . Now I want to configure same through SAP SD cycle but I am confused how to do it. Because I want to do it without any material (..want to do it through some text item) and without any delivery and PGI because there is not stock of material.

Please tell me how can I do this.

Thanking you!

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear we are providing the services to our customer(Shops are given on rent), and we are charging the service tax as per rules..how can we do this in SAP through SD cycle..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Champs

I have a scenario, in our legacy system we use to raise the bills of rents of house, Bank House and telephone booth which is allotted some space and which is done at the end of each month .the requirement is to generate service invoice through SAP and there will be no delivery (..so order related billing) but at the end need to create excise invoice also...

Please tell me how can I do this.

Thanking you!

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a requirement to do it through SD as this cycle can be mapped through REFX module (Flexible Real Estate Manamgement).

Also I could not understand the requirement of raising excise invoice. In normal leasing scenario there is no excise invoice that is required.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya...client want it through SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Which line standard item category shall I choose for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use item category group LEIS in material master

and in sales document determine item category TAD

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

But this is not allowing Manual material (i.e. without any master record). I want to enter any text material and want to proceed.

How can I do this ?

Thanking you!

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashish,

Please try with item category TATX.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

I got the concept of periodic billing,

But I want to enter a text material manually i.e. in my sale order I want to enter a material without any master and I want to specify a value then I want to do a billing for that order....

Is there any way....

Thanking you

satish_talikota
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think what Amit mentioned as creating a text item is the right solution for your requirement. In this you can type in manually the text and give the price / rate and later perform order related billing. Necessary configuration's to be done around this solution like periodic billing, item category determination etc...

Regards

Satish Talikota

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may configure the same in SD using Billing Plan(Periodic billing). Create service or text materials based on your requirement and order related billing document(which wont be relevant for delivery or PGI).

Read more about this in the following links:

[Wiki Periodic Billing|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/Periodic+Billing.]

[Billing Plant in SD|http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46c/en/data/pdf/SDBIL/SDBIL2.pdf]

[SAP Help|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/dd/5606a8545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm]

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

So in this case I have to make sale order with text and then have to do Periodic billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest creating a service material, since renting is a service. If you use a text material cost and many other factors are not considered.

Regards,

Amit