cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt in Sender IDoc Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have doubts regarding the sender IDoc adapter.The sender IDoc adapter is present by default and we do not create manually. the qos of this is EO by default.

How can we change the QOS of the sender IDoc adapter? do we have to maitain any settings on the R/3 side, please explain??

thanking you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you know about IDoc serialization, you have to apply this concept as per my knowledge

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/bd/277264c3ddd44ea429af5e7d2c6e69/content.htm

Regards,

Raj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member

Hi Abhinav,

IDOC is an asynchronous process so it supports EO and EOIO QOS only.

By default the QOS will be EO(Exactly once). If you want EOIO(Exactly once in Order) then in R/3 you have to select Queue Processing in Partner Profile and then give the Rule Name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunithaganugu

thanx for your answer.

is there any blog which mentions the same??? wht shld be given as the Rule Name???

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abhinav,

Check my comments in this forum thread:

[IDOC Serialization|]

Regards

Praveen K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

For IDOC Serializtion(EOIO) you need to first create function module to give the queue name(Since EOIO follows Queue order) and then in WE85 you should create a rule and assign this function module.

And the in Partner Profile enable Queue Processing and give the rule name thats it. EO QOS will be changed to EOIO.