cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP to IDOC - HTTP Error 401 Unauthorized

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on Webservices to IDOC asynchronous scenario. Using Exactly Once as Quality of Service

I have created datatype, message type, service interface for sender.

I have also created SOAP sender communication Channel. and also generated WSDL.

I am using SOAP UI to test my interface, When I have generated request and executing, I am getting HTTP Error 401 Unauthorized as response.

Any suggestion

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you everybody

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

other way to test web service interfaces refer below blog

/people/rajasekhar.reddy14/blog/2011/03/03/testing-sender-web-service-interfaces-soap-in-pi-71

Regards,

Raj

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are not giving user/password for PI server to consume webservice. If you provide, check whether credentials are right.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where I suppose to give User id and password?

I am using SOAP UI and when I ran the service, It didn't ask me anything.

Thanks

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In SOAP UI, in the lower left corner, under property and value look for the username and password and then input the values accordingly. You need to have a username/password when using SOAP Sender. There is also a possibility of turning the username/password off, but it will be turned off for all SOAP Senders.

Regards,

Mark

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the case of authentication or authorization errors (HTTP error codes 401, 403), make sure that the user and password are defined on the receiver (in the Adapter Engine).

Regards

Pothana

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I am getting HTTP Error 401 Unauthorized as response.

You are giving invalid userid/password or not giving at all. You have to provide PI user credentials to consume your webservice