Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR_NON_VAL flag setting in ECC for SRM PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

SRM 5.0 ECS Sp12.

When we create a PO with multiple a/c assgt,the ECC PO which gets created always has the GR_NON_VAL flag set as "X".

Now if I uncheck the indicators "Confirmation-Related Invoice Verification " and "Confirm Performance of Service/Goods Receipt " in SRM PO,then the PO replication fails in ECC and in SRM I get the below error :

With non-valuated GR, please also enter GR indicator

When I check the data which is passed to ECC,the GR_NON_VAL flag is also blank for the PO after the indicators "Confirmation-Related Invoice Verification " and "Confirm Performance of Service/Goods Receipt " are unchecked in SRM PO.

Can someone let me know if in ECS , the GR_NON_VAL flag is always passed as blank and gets set to "X"based on ECC settings.If so,which settings in ECC determine the GR_NON_VAL flag to be set?

Can someone explain the istd behaviour for the GR_NON_VLAg flag in ECC PO for ECS when SRM PO with multiple a/c assignnment is changed for indicators "Confirmation-Related Invoice Verification " and "Confirm Performance of Service/Goods Receipt "so that they are set to blank,Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

summer_wang
Contributor
0 Kudos

This is standard behavior in MM-PUR, that is , when multiple account assignment is used, the GR is always non valuated. In the GR non valuated situation , GR flag is a must.

GR_NON_VAL flag is determined in MM-PUR based on material type (No value); Materia type value update or quantity update setting in customizing ; or the PO has mulitple acc assignment .

With this indicatoer no FI document is created when GR is posted in MM-IM.

For more information please consult MM expert help

Summer

Edited by: Summer Wang on Jun 22, 2011 11:02 AM

summer_wang
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

in standard we canl fill the flag GR_NON_VAL in SRM side but

the itemx structure of PO in ERP system set to space. After this mapping

BAPIs will be called.

wa_bapi_poitemx-po_itemx = 'X'.

wa_bapi_poitemx-no_more_gr = 'X'.

wa_bapi_poitemx-final_inv = 'X'.

wa_bapi_poitemx-gr_ind = 'X'.

wa_bapi_poitemx-delete_ind = 'X'.

• delivery tolerance has to be taken over

wa_bapi_poitemx-over_dlv_tol = 'X'.

wa_bapi_poitemx-unlimited_dlv = 'X'.

wa_bapi_poitemx-under_dlv_tol = 'X'.

• note 644721, the Goods receipt non-valuated should be set according

• to the backend customizing for this we have to clear the x-flag

wa_bapi_poitemx-gr_non_val = ' '.

wa_bapi_poitem-gr_non_val = ' '.

The redetermination will happen in PO create / change process

(within BAPI_PO_CHANGE and BAPI_PO_CREATE1).

1353431 ECS: PO in ERP always created with GR_NON_V

Summer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a ton Summer for the explaination!

So does that mean from SRM side even though the flag is set at the time of transfer,before the BAPI is called it is always set to blank.after the BAPI is called,the redetrmination for this flag dependson the custm,ization mainatined in ECC backend system.Please confirm if I have understoood it right.