Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

GR_NON_VAL flag setting in ECC for SRM PO

Hi all,

SRM 5.0 ECS Sp12.

When we create a PO with multiple a/c assgt,the ECC PO which gets created always has the GR_NON_VAL flag set as "X".

Now if I uncheck the indicators "Confirmation-Related Invoice Verification " and "Confirm Performance of Service/Goods Receipt " in SRM PO,then the PO replication fails in ECC and in SRM I get the below error :

With non-valuated GR, please also enter GR indicator

When I check the data which is passed to ECC,the GR_NON_VAL flag is also blank for the PO after the indicators "Confirmation-Related Invoice Verification " and "Confirm Performance of Service/Goods Receipt " are unchecked in SRM PO.

Can someone let me know if in ECS , the GR_NON_VAL flag is always passed as blank and gets set to "X"based on ECC settings.If so,which settings in ECC determine the GR_NON_VAL flag to be set?

Can someone explain the istd behaviour for the GR_NON_VLAg flag in ECC PO for ECS when SRM PO with multiple a/c assignnment is changed for indicators "Confirmation-Related Invoice Verification " and "Confirm Performance of Service/Goods Receipt "so that they are set to blank,Please advise.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question