cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to extract data from Live Cache

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anybody tell me how can I extract data from Live Cache of APO? I need to develop a report in which orders are supposed to fetch which stays in Live Cache.

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Siddarth.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rico_frenzel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Siddarth,

check this out for extraction via datasource:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/en/e0/9088392b385f6be10000000a11402f/content.htm

If you want to create an own report extracting data, you can use BAPI BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL2. The BAPI is documented in the Function module documentation (SE37).

Best regards

Rico Frenzel

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I want to extract LC data from the transaction /SAPAPO/SPPFCST . This belongs to Supply Parts and Planning module of APO.This doesnt have a planning area . So can you tell me how I can extract this data . I am not aware of APO processes but well aware of BI . So please let me know .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Regarding SPP (Spare parts planning) it's a quite difficult issue so we wrote some custom extractors to extract data from for example Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP) Also for the DRP purposes you can search for a BADI/BAPI which helps to extract data from SPP-DRP. I don't exactly remember it's name but it exists for sure.

PS: I found some stuff to you regarding SPP-DRP:

You can extract the data of a DRP matrix as a snapshot in the Business Intelligence system (BI system) of SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SAP APO). You can use the extracted snapshot to archive the planning data of distribution requirements planning (DRP), for example. You can also use extracted snapshots of the DRP matrix as inactive planning versions and thus as the basis for online simulations.

Extract Snapshot of DRP Matrix

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/EN/43/9304a9d33958c1e10000000a422035/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sidhaarth:

Create a data source based on the planning area and then create an info package based on this. Let me know if you need more info.

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thanks for replying but unfortunately I am quite a beginner to SC - APO programming. So I am not aware of the terms you mentioned. Can you please explain me in detail or tell me name of any example program which is there in standard APO system.

Thanks

Siddarth