Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification's Initial screen

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Experts,

I will greatful if any body can tell me the process of how to put a new filed in Notifiation intial screen

for example if i am creating a Q3 notification the intial screen contain information about production order

here i need to add one more filed called Bill No which is already genrarted related with producion order in the system

and also i need to upate this filed in the notification like production order no

Thanks in advance

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

What I have understood is, bill number (a sort of information) is already created with reference to production order. When you assign order number in Q3 notification type in QM01, you want this bill number to get captured based on order number.

But, where exactly you mention this bill number while creating production order?

If you are not mentioning it at the time of order creation but you are trying to co-relate these 2 against same notification number, why canu2019t you use Reference no. field for inputting this information.

Also as far as customizing for notificationu2019s initial screens is concerned explore following path.

QCC0 > Quality Notification > Notification Types > Define Screen Templates > Double click on Define Initial Screens

Here select appropriate notification type and choose for best suitable function module in order to modify the initial screen that appears at the time of notification creation. You can develop your own FM also.

Regards,

Anand Rao

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

For a production order there will be a bill no also this is created by pp guys

so i want to pick this data to notification

Have you got any link to have an idia about FM

in your exp there is any FM is avalable as per my request

pls share me that link

Faisal

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

I want to know in which transaction and in which field your PP person is maintaining this bill number?

And even if we can not capture it by std ways, you can develop FM with the help of ABAPer. But again he will need the same filed (where you mention bill number) with reference to order to fetch it.

Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muhamed, there are some std fields available apart form which you can not have fields as reference fields in notification screen.

there are user exit for addition screens in notification where you can capture the fields not mentioned in the customization in QCC0.

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

dear sujit ji

Can you tell me what are the user exit available for this purpose?

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Faisal,

I add few more aspects here.

Firstly you need to identify the field where you enter bill number, so that with reference to order you should be able to fetch it and flow in notification. Only by displaying that field at initial screen, does not fulfil your requirement. Simultaneously in which table it will be stored that logic also needs to be addressed. Then only this loop gets completed.

With respect to order if system is going to pick this bill number automatically, then is there a need to add (display) this as input filed at initial screen? Obliviously not according to me.

I would give you an example. You might have observed that while creating Q2 notification type, you put purchase order or material document as input in initial screens. Based on this system picks automatically material code, vendor code and plant code. But these are not the part of initial screen. There are separate fields in notification for material, vendor and plant. The same thing is applicable here for bill number.

I reiterate, you should develop FM for this with good programmer. All this logic (fetching bill number with respect to order and store it in QMEL or whatsoever table) can be compiled in function module.

Regards,

Anand Rao

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear anand

The bill were entere manually for every production order in the field of Unloading point(AFPOD-ABLAD)

If i give my production order no in intial screen i want to call this number to my notification

Faisal

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

This field comes when you carry out goods receipt in MB31 against order and gets stored in MSEG table.

I think your requirement is to get the report where you can see this bill number and defects together with respect order.

To the best of my knowledge, this filed cannot be captured in quality notification by standard QM customization.

I tried to establish the link between QMEL (notification table) and MSEG through query creation. Unfortunately could not succeed. Just check the feasibility of developing ABAP report for this.

Regards,

AR

Answers (0)