cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to confirm quantity on the sales order --- Product allocation issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

The following configuration steps were completed in the APO system.

1. Maintain Product allocation object

2. Maintain Product allocation group

3. Maintain Product allocation procedure

4. Create planning object structure with the necessary characteristics

5. Maintain characteristic combination

6. Create Planning area with necessary key figures

7. Create Planning book and data view

8. Maintain connection to planning area

9. Generate Product allocation group objects

10. Generate characteristic combination from planning area

11. Allocate the stock for the CVC combination

12. Assigned the product allocation group to the APO product

Regardless of quantity in the planning book, it is confirming all the quantity on the ECC sales order. This is due to the material availability date being pushed out to 12/31/2011 which seems to be the last date of the planning area time series. The values on the planning book were maintained online (manual step).

Also when I run the simulation of product allocation under GATP>Reporting>Product allocation,

For the product allocation group and the combinations that I have, I get the message "No allocations defined for the current characteristic combination"

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ashwin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashwin,

I would recommend to use the transaction /SAPAPO/ATPQ_CHKUSG. Enter the PAL group and do the following:

First: run the transaction with the 3rd option. Select all assignments found by the report then press the button delete with incoming order qty -> this deletes all assignments without any order number

Second: run the transaction again with the 1st option. Select all entries. press the button "merge PAL assignments", press button execute, choose on the first popup "yes" and on the second popup "no" -> this should correct the shortages.

Check the note 676128 to get further information about the //ATPQ_CHKUSG and the options.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Tibor