cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of Information in SolMan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I usually have to check some SAP Tables in different SAP Systems.

Because the process/check that I perform in all Systems is the same I am checking some option to integrate this information in just one system and perform the check just one time.

One option is to integrate the information in our SolMan system, my question is referring if this approach sounds good to the SolMan experts and which options do you see to perform this.

Some of the table that I check regularly are AGR_AGRS and AGR_1251.

I will appreciate ideas and suggestions on this regard

Thanks

FedeX

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One option i can suggest is the customizing distribution. It can be used to distribute changes in one table from a source system too all the other systems, so they're all equally customized.

more info about it at http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm70ehp1_sp26/helpdata/en/cc/f04f3e065de946e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

kind regards,

Fabricius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Interesting hint Fabricius thanks a lot.

I am not sure if I can use this approach...I do not want to replace the AGR_AGRS nor AGR_1251 in SolMan. I would like to use other tables where I put the contain of AGR_AGRS and AGR_1251 of the satellite systems I want to analyze/check.

Thanks

FedeX

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You are getting it wrong you are not sync with solman but

solman pulls data and show from one satellite table which you can sync with another satellite system

check my weblog

/people/community.user/blog/2007/08/30/customizing-synchronization-using-sap-solution-manager-part-1

/people/community.user/blog/2008/08/19/customizing-synchronization-using-sap-solution-manager-part-2

/people/community.user/blog/2008/09/05/customizing-synchronization-using-sap-solution-manager-part-3

Regards

Prakhar

Answers (0)