cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete shopping cart from sourcing cockpit

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are on SRM 7.0, one of our client requirement is to delete shopping cart by buyer using sourcing cockpit (if shopping carts are not required). I am not able to find any button from where buyer can delete the shopping cart from sourcing cockpit. Please advise if it is possible.

If not is there any transaction in SRM 7.0 similar to monitor shopping cart in SRM 5.0 where buyer can delete other users shopping cart.

Please reply urgently.

Regards,

Raj Saini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are BUYERS dont want to procure the shopping cart item - then he can use COMPLETE once you COMPLETE a cart , a sc status becomes CAN NOT BE ORDERED.

Any requester can delete his /her shopping cart item if no good receipt has done.

A request department gets angry if some one deletes his /her cart but buyer has an option not to order a materila by COMPLETE .

so that requester gets notification that BUYER has completed his/her cart and it can not be ordered) so in standard BUYERS may not get option to DELETE BUT THEY CAN complete others cart when its wait for sourcing.

Muthuraman

0 Kudos

Thanks Muthu. But i can't see "Complete" button, but there is "Reject" button which i think does the same thing. Please advise how requisitioner will know that shopping cart is not completed by buyer and he/she has to delete.

Also which SRM role in SRM 7.0 is having "Monitor Shopping Cart" Transaction.

Regards,

Raj

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. you are correct.

If you select one or more shopping cart items and choose Reject Items, the selected items are removed from the list, and processing is canceled for this shopping cart item. Then, the system sends an e-mail to the user who created the shopping cart

-

what is the status of your cart item ? it should be CAN NOT BE ORDERED.

--

Check SOST transaction and any notification mail generated when you reject the cart from the buyer cockpit.

Muthuraman

0 Kudos

Thanks Muthu.

Regards,

Raj

Answers (0)