cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[BPMON] - IDOCs fields monitoring - works incorrectly?

jolanta_gniadek
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Following the documentation I have set up a monitor that should monitor IDOCs in errors and that works correctly.

However there came a new requirement from the project about excluding from monitoring IDOCs that have a value 0 of one particular field. Therefore I set up a monitor that selects inbound IDOCs of a Message type let's say called MESSAGE, max IDOC age - 24, Field Name - SegmentName-FieldName, Field Value - I tested with >0 and with not equal to 0.

However with this setup IDOCs with SegmentName-FieldName = 0 are still monitored and they generate errors in BPMon.

Any suggestions what I might be possibly doing wrong?

Edited by: Gniadek Jolanta on Jun 21, 2011 12:58 PM

Actually I believe I found an answer, I believe that the problem lies in the logic, so BPMon maybe excludes IDOC that has a value 0 but later for other segments that have higher value it'll include it again. I guess this option would work only for fields with specific values that need to be included not excluded

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jolanta_gniadek
Participant
0 Kudos

Actually I believe I found an answer, I believe that the problem lies in the logic, so BPMon maybe excludes IDOC that has a value 0 but later for other segments that have higher value it'll include it again. I guess this option would work only for fields with specific values that need to be included not excluded