cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10 release date for customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

If someone has information then let me know the planned release date of GRC AC10 for customers.

Also, as it contains other components like Process Control, what is the scope of upgrading Access Control 5.2 or 5.3 to AC10 if a customer is having only AC license? Is there Access Control specific software available or it is not applicable for those customers who are using only one component of GRC?

Those consultants who are part of ramp-up, please share the feedback on AC10 functionality and stability.

Thanks & Regards,

Sabita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sabita,

You still buy each component for GRC seprately, they are now on the same version 10.0.

For existing customers you need to upgrade to 5.3 from 5.2 before you can migrate to GRC 10. Also i believe you need to be atleast on SP13. However i think 4.0 customers can migrate directly to 10.0

Regards,

Chinmaya

Franc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Chinmaya,

Thank you for your respond...

Best regards,

FN

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is expected to release in Q3'2011.

Also, check below link:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/mobile/SAPGRCVersion+10.0

Thanks

Sunny

Franc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Would anyone know the different between GRC 10.0 and Risk Management 10.0? ; I thought they could be the same product, but, obviously, they are two separate products.

Thank you,

FN

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Franc,

GRC is the product suite, Risk managment is one of the components for GRC. Among other components are GRC AC, GRC PC and GRC NFE.

Regards,

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny & Chinmaya,

Thanks for your reply and valuable information. I have also heard that it is expected in July 2011, I want to know exact date so I can convey it to my clients.

Let me know if anyone knows the date confirmed by SAP.

Regards,

Sabita

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per PAM on SMP, exact date is 29-07-2011. But it may change.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sunny.

Regards,

Sabita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there any chance to post pone this date?

luis_bustamante
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please notice that this date might change if needed. SAP will not compromise quality in order to rush up the release. So far it looks we are headed for release on that date but if issues are found by our current ramp-up customers we might need to address those before giving the go-ahead for the final version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

We are working with SAP as Ramp up customer for GRC 10.0. There are still many bugs in GRC 10.0 which needs to be fixed.

Regards

Rajan Arora

Edited by: Rajan Arora on Jun 22, 2011 2:18 PM