Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales value in FD33 is not matching with the system's sales documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Kindly provide your valuable inputs for the below mentioned issue-

I have one customer X ( Same for all Partner functions) defined for CCA say CN01( Risk cat, update group 000012). The applicable credit check is STATIC check, with open orders and Open delv. are ticked + Oldest open items= 10 days.

There are two open sales oders amounting 49,854.40 CNY. Customer has the credit limit as 50,000 CNY.

Now We have found, that the FD33 is also showing SALES VALUE as 249. CNY and split of Sales Value shows the 249 as Open billing Doc. But we could not get any Open Billing Document that is amounting to 249.

We have checked it in S067 ( showing 249), ran the pgm RVKRED88/RVKRED77 but Still this 249 value is appearing.

We have found that there are two open billing Doc. - One invoice and one credit for returns in relation to same Sales cycle. Both amounts to 212.85 CNY each.

Now i am unable to get the information as How can i check this Difference?

Kindly suggest accordingly.

Many thanks in advance for your understanding.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Please check if Total amount of sales order were billed. e.g. sales order, total amount = 100euros; bill made, total amount = 75euros. Then in FD32, you have Sales value = 25Euros

2. Does any other Sales document type have the same "Credit group"; if yes then the difference amount (you mentioned) could be coming from that order (with the other sales doc type)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Let me give you the finding that i have got for my case:

1. If you go to FD33, what is the value in field "Sales Value"? (any changes?)

Sales value= 249

2. In VA05N, choose SP, Document date & Open Orders; check for values matching the outstanding value (249)

No values are coming in VA05

3. Which other document types have the same Credit Group, you can check this in VOV8, check the sales doc types you are using for your business processes.

There are a few sales doc. types that are assigned the same credit group. But what to infer from this?

4. You say in your post "split of Sales Value shows the 249 as Open billing Doc." where exactly can you see this split?

I have searched from Extra tab, also checked the same in other sales report say vc/2 .

=================

1. Check the Tcode: FBL5N to check open items

FBL5N: Only one entry , exactly equals to the Receivables value in FD33

2. FD33 - check oldest Open items - clik on extra - oldest open items

No Oldest open items

3. also check F.35 report

Fur ther if you want to go into details what are the checks applied to your sales order you can track this by running the report CHECK_CM by using Tcode: se38 OR sa38.

1. se38,

2. Enter the report CHECK_CM

3. Press F8

4. Enter COC Number

5. here you can see the entire credit status of Sales order either it block or not if block what are the credit check applied you can see and you also can see either its blocked - B or released - D by looking the status.

What is COC number, I have tried to execute , and there are options of Sales Document number, I have put the input as The BILLING DOCUMENT THAT ARE HAVING STATUS " NOT POSTED TO FI" In Vf05, but it appeared"Please check the entries. No work list selected"

I am not getting any clue as why THE OPEN BILLING DOC. value is 249, over and above the receivables value, and in system I could not find the Documents which sum up to 249.

Kindly provide the inputs.

Thanks in advance.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. If you go to FD33, what is the value in field "Sales Value"? (any changes?)

2. In VA05N, choose SP, Document date & Open Orders; check for values matching the outstanding value (249)

3. Which other document types have the same Credit Group, you can check this in VOV8, check the sales doc types you are using for your business processes.

4. You say in your post "split of Sales Value shows the 249 as Open billing Doc." where exactly can you see this split?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Kindly provide your advice to tacle the issue.

many thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear

1. Check the Tcode: FBL5N to check open items

2. FD33 - cehck oldest Open items - clik on extra - oldest open items

3. also cehck F.35 report

Fur ther if you want to go into details what are the checks applied to your sales order you can track this by running the report CHECK_CM by using Tcode: se38 OR sa38.

1. se38,

2. Enter the report CHECK_CM

3. Press F8

4. Enter COC Number

5. here you can see the entire credit status of Sales order either it block or not if block what are the credit check applied you can see and you also can see either its blocked - B or released - D by looking the status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

Can you please highlight as How can I check the system against the suggested points, As there are numerous Sales orders and billing doc. are made so any table.tcode by which i can see a compile view?

thanks in advance