SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The material tax classification is missing in transaction WPUK in IS-Retai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am trying to post "Sales As Per Receipts" with transaction WPUK in IS-Retail system.

After giving the necessary entries of article number, quantity, amount, when I save the entry, I am able to generate inbound IDOC number with stauts 51.

When I check the IDOC generated with transaction WPER, I get an error message in the IDOC generated as u201CThe material tax classification is missing in transaction I000000rOt 000001"

1) I maintained material tax classification for material master and customer master.

2) Maintained condition record supplying site receiving site tax class for material and tax classification customer and TAX code

Looking forward to your valuable inputs.

Thanks!

Regards,

BR

1 REPLY 1

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhoopal,

Go to Tcode WE19 and enter the Failed Idoc number(can be seen in WE02)

Go to Segment E1WPB04 and Double click on it you will see the Tax code and Tax Amount displayed.Change the Tax code as per what you have maintained in your Article master for eg : 0 - No Tax,1-Full Tax,2-Half tax etc.

Then Click on Standard Inbound and that should generate a new idoc and then check the status of the newly created Idoc whether it gets posted succesfully(With status 53)

NOTE : Make sure you used the correct currency since based on the country specific tax classification it might expect different tax rates(in case you maintained different tax rates based on the country)

Hope it helps

Best Regards,

Aram K.