Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADIs for CJ20N - For table PRTE

former_member305388
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!!

We need to trigger an event when some change is done to any of the dates in CJ20N under WBS element. I searched for BADIs and enhancements but none are actually holding this data (table PRTE).

Can anybody give me the inputs for this? We need to know where we can code this.

Your help is highly appreciable.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member305388
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We have implemented BADI WORKBREAKDOWN_UPD and in that we have called FM CJDT_PRTE_GET to which we have passed WBS id. This FM gives the currently changed values. We selected the values from PRTE table and then compared them with the output from this FM and solved the issue.

The below link really helped me a lot.

[;

Thanks all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please elaborate a little more on the requirement ?

BR

Anjali

former_member305388
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When we go to CJ20N and enter some project and go into it's WBS, we have a tab called Dates. Now I need to do something when any of these dates (basic dates, forecast dates and actual dates) is changed. WHen I checked the technical info, I can find that these are in table PRTE. Now I wanna have some BADI or user eixt or something in which I can have my coding by checking if any of the dates is changed or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Could you please run transaction CMOD or SMOD? You will be able to see all SAP User Exits & Enhancements available to you and check which one meets your requirement.

Thanks a lot and kind regards,

Enrique Sosa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check if you can use BAPI_PROJECT_MAINTAIN.

BR

Anjali

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now I need to do something when any of these dates (basic dates, forecast dates and actual dates) is changed.

your requirement is not clear...

any how in the beginning of the forum there is a thread by virendra , please refer that and also search SDN for list of User Exits / BAdis / BAPIs for Project System. A lot details are available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It should be definitely possible with Substitution functionality. You should have subsitution defined for WBS element as call up point (refer (<http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/en/5b/d231a843c611d182b30000e829fbfe/frameset.htm>). Then, you should define a step in relevant subsitution (Tcode OPSI). You can read the dates that are currently on the screen. You can compare them with those of database values in PRTE and decide if they are changed or not.

Normally substitions are run when we press save button. Otherwise can be triggered manually from Edit Menu.

rgds, manjunadh.