cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming Inspection Reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Due to non-availability of our main QM Consultant, I have been assigned the responsibility for QM Module.

I am searching for few reports that can be used as output that needs to be sent to the concerned person.

In the normal process, we create a Purchase Order, do the Goods Receipt and clear the Inspection Lot for the Quality activated Materials.

We do the inspection based on the characteristic defined for the Material using T Code QA32.

Our User wants the print out of the Quality Inspection done, he requires the printout mainly for the Materials which have me rejected. Or this will be used to send to the Vendor in case of any dispute for incoming Materials.

Similarly he wants something for the Final Inspections also which he wants to send to the Customer.

The user is currently using different formats developed in Excel and he is agreed to use the SAP Standard Output.

Please guide.

Regards,

PK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Also, in QA32 itself, Button for 'Inspection Report' is available. You can use this to print the inspection details for the lot which will give you the details as required by you.

Thanks

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sachin, Thanks a lot ..

I was exploring QC21 for the same.

But from QA32 , Inspection Report button also, I am able to get the Inspection Reports.

One more request... where do we maintain "Complaint handling" things in Quality module and and what are the standard reports for getting the follwoing (as asked by the User

1. External complaint Monthly details with all descriptions

2. Internal Complaint handling report  with monthly graphs

3. Monthly consolidated raw material complaint details with all description

4. External complaint Monthly details with all descriptions

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the complaints, in SAP there is called Notifications. There are 3 types notifications, F1 - Customer related , F2 Vendor related, F3 - internal related defects. While doing result recording for the lot, we can record the defects & activate quality notifications. Alternatively, we can also create notifications manually thru QM01 with notification type specific. In these notifications, you can mention all your complaints/non confirmances with the corrective/preventive tasks, cause, user responsible, partner, etc.

Also, you can view all these notifications in QM11/ QM12. In this T code, u can provide the selection criteria as per your requirement like dates, type of notification etc.

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot again.

I am exploring the QM01. Does it have any link with Inspection Lot? On QM01 window, I am only getting the Notification type & Notification.

Can you please tell me the possible entries we normally make in QM01 with any scenario/ example. After that I will discuss the same with my User and try to map whatever you guides.

Hope you don't mind.

Regards,

PK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As I said above you can either create notification thru inspection lot ( by recording defects & activate notification). So there is link between inspection lot and the notification. Else you can create the notification in QM01 which you are trying. In this, u need to selelct only notification type F1, F2, F3 etc ( depending on your requirement ).

Say you have vendor related defects, then select F2 type notification. Then enter, Inside this you will find all the fields (inspectionlot, Batch no, vendor, complaint qty, partners involved, tasks, etc) where you can provide all the details of the complaint along with the corrective/preventive tasks.

After saving you will get the notification number( for internal numbering).

You can edit or dispaly the notificationin QM02 & QM03 resp. List will be seen in QM11/QM12.

Hope this clarifies

Thanks

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot!!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You want to print an Inspection reprot so that, you can send it across to the vendor - particularly whenever there is a rejection. In t-code QA32 there is an option to print Inspection Report by selecting the Inspn lot. Pl. try.

Second point: refers to the outgoing Quality Certifacates to be sent to Customers. However, this is not very simple and hence,

needs some training/study from your Consultant. You need to create a Certificate Profile first. Assign it to the Material for which you want to print the outgoing Quality Certificate. Then, you need to give access sequence: Material/Plant/Customer and so on.. Next step is the Technical Development for tailoring the Certificate with your company logo and hard coded text as required. This needs to be assigned to the Certificates. Thus, you can print the Outgoing Quality Certificates. Regards, KrishnaM

former_member1362664
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use :-

MCXA - Overview of Lots for Vendor

MCOA - Overview of Lots for Customer

Regards

Vivek