cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIM_ERR_FAILED: while importing the Business System in quality sytem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I got error while importing the SLD (Business system) from Devolopement system to quality system.

Business system is third party system.

note i created business systemaaa(third party) using the quality system integration server and assign this to as target in the dev business system in transport tab.

like i have Business system in DEV like this : BS_DEV(integration server is DEV) ( using this i was devloped the objects using this business system the like Communication channel,RD,ID,RA etc.)

i was created another business system:BS_QA(integration server is QA)

the transport tab of the BS_DEV i puted the BS_QA as target.

i used same technical systems,product,SWCV for the both Business systems

but while importing the BS_QA i got the following error:

CIM_ERR_FAILED: Instance referenced in role Antecedent of association SAP_BusinessSystemPath does not exist:

BS_DEV not imported in quality is this is cause for this problem ?

which one i need to import either BS_DEV or BS_QA to quality?

thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Check with your basis team whether there is any CIM version difference in the DEV and QA box. If so try to push the DEV CIM to the QA system and then bounce the box. this will sort out this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayakrishna,

as for my understading if there is any CIM version differences techinical system also gives the same error.but technical system imported successfully.

please correct me if anything wrong in my understanding.

Thanks & Regards,

koti

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if CIM content versions are same in DEV and QA.If there is any version difference you might need to update CIM content if there is any inconsistencies in CIM content there are chances to get such kind of errors.

Regatrds,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

any how this error did not create any distubencess for my scenario in QA.

Edited by: katakoti on Nov 9, 2011 2:11 PM