cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Script or smartform for Dunning Letter????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, I have to develop a SF for Dunning Letter. When I checked in standard Program for Dunning Letter printing, there SSF FM.... But my doubt is can we go for Smartforms??? When I checked in the customization, there is a SF for dunnig letter.. but they didnot use it... So Kindly answer me...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a standard script for Dunning F150_BE_DUNN_01.The one which we link to F150.If you donot have much modifications, you can use this standard script and modify it according to your requirments.IF you have extensive formating specifications you can go with the smartform.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I need to develop only SF for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your doubt is can we go with a smartform- ..

F150_DUNN_SF is teh standard smartform available. You can copy it to a z form and make your desired changes.

You can use a smartform also, if thats your requirment,Their is no restriction on it.You just need to make sure that :

1) you make the changes in the form and the driver program.

2)The smartform and driver program are assigend to the transaction F150.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I could see where we can assign the Smartform in F150 TCODE. But, where do we need to assign the program??

-- Do we need to write Z driver program?

-- If Yes, where to assign program??

-- Cant we go for the Standard prog as it also has the SSF FM??

Also, there is a Z SF in our client. It si assigned in F150 also. But when I execute the SF separately, I get the error

"Message ID: FM Message number: 461

Printing dunning notices using SMARTFORMS,error during parameter transfer".

Could you please explain why/

Edited by: Jyothsna Ch S K on Jun 21, 2011 12:12 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothsna,

Do we need to write Z driver program?

You donot nee dto write a a driver program.There is a standar program that calls the smartform.if you have to make chnages in it for your requirment, you can just copy this into a z program and change it.

-- If Yes, where to assign program??

SPRO -> fin accounting -> acc recv & payables -> business transaction -> dunning -> printout -> Assign dunning Form.

-- Cant we go for the Standard prog as it also has the SSF FM??

as i mentioned above, yes you have to use the standard program. Only thing if you intend to make changes in program then you will have to copy it to a z program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked all those before this question. Thanks any how.

There is a Z SF in our client. It si assigned in F150 also. But when I execute the SF separately, I get the error

"Message ID: FM Message number: 461

Printing dunning notices using SMARTFORMS,error during parameter transfer".

Could you please explain why/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

goto the smartforms 'interface'. Check the parameters being passed there.

There must be a table variable defined, being passed from the driver program to the smartform, which isnt being passed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i execute the standard SF also, I get the same error.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

How are you executing the smartform?

Are you executing teh dunning process from F150?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto smartforms -> Initialization.

They are calling an FM to get dunning details. FM: 'GET_SF_DUNN_DATA'.

Here they generate this error message. As i mentione dsome parameters are not being passed to the FM/smartform.

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothsna,

Even i am also facing the same problem can you please tell me how you solved your problem so that it would be a great help to me.

Thanks,

Vijay.