cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML Serialization Error: [urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions][char1].

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I have a requirement, in which i need to create Business Partner via a Web Service. I have created my FM with the logic and publish it as a webservice.

Now i go to SOAMANAGER and click on "Open Web Service navigator for selected binding". I give my WSDL URL in the Navigator. It is showing my Web Service.

Now When i am clicking on the "Test", It is displaying me all the input Parameters. Now after filling all the parameters, when i click on the "send" button i am getting following Error:

XML Serialization Error. Object content does not correspond to Schema restrictions of type urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions [char1].

I went to the WSDL Document and search for the Function & char1 I found it here:

- <xsd:schema attributeFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions"> 
- <xsd:simpleType name="char1"> 
- <xsd:restriction base="xsd:string"> 
  <xsd:maxLength value="1" /> 
  </xsd:restriction> 
  </xsd:simpleType> 
- <xsd:simpleType name="char10"> 
  <xsd:maxLength value="10" /> 
- <xsd:simpleType name="char100"> 
  <xsd:maxLength value="100" /> 

Now i am not sure how to resolve it OR why this error is coming. This is my first task related to Web Service, Please help me to resolve this error.

-

Dave

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Solved the issue.

Dont have clear idea what solve it, but i activated some services in SICF and it start working.

-

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

In SICF, already my webservice is in activat state only. But still am getting the same error. Any idea!!

Thanks,

Arun.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Arun,

I still don't have a clear Idea what solved this error, but in my system i have activated few services.

check wsdl and wsdltest specially and under soap there are few services like wsdl and wsdl11.

It May help you.

-

Dave