cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender AS2 adapter settings for Asynchronous MDN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to configure the settings for AS2 sender adapter for Asynchronous MDN.

In order to configure the asynchrounous MDN Settings which parametrs i need to fill in the channel from below

1) Use Proxy

2) Proxy Server

3) Proxy Port

4) Proxy User

5) Proxy Password

6) Proxy Realm

7) Proxy Protocol

😎 Server Certificate (Keystore)

9) Private Key for Client Authentication

Thanks

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for Sender AS2 , customer(sender) will configure how he want to receive the MDN in his system.

In PI you are not required to do anything realted to MDN in case of sender AS2.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suresh

But in the receiver AS2 adapter there is Asynchronous MDN settings, Do we need to fill any of them.

Thanks

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Depends on your requirement whether you want enable MDN.

You have the options of No MDN or MDN in the asynchronous or synchronous mode. If you select MDN in asynchronous mode, you have to configure a reports channel as I have explained earlier.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The MDN asynchronous mode is for the AS2 receiver adapter and not sender.

If you want to use a proxy server, then only you would need to provide the details that you have mentioned and if you are using encryption, you would need to provide the encryption certificate in the corresponding receiver agreement where the comm channel is used.

Also, for asynchronous MDN, you would need to configure a report channel (AS2 sender adapter with message protocol reports) and sender agreement. You need this even if Refer to XI system option is disabled in the AS2 receiver adapter.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

In the receiver AS2 communication channel you need to give

Server Certificate (Keystore) and Private Key for Client Authentication details and select MDN mode as asynchronous and give the receipt delivery address (http(s)://<PI_Host>:<J2EE_Port>/SeeburgerAS2/AS2Server), if you have dispatcher then you need to give the dispatcher address instead of the above path.

Regards,

Venkata Ramesh