cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The message status in PI...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, PI gurus

When I open the Message Monitoring, there will listed many message status in the Status option.

But I'm confused about the various status word, such as "To be Delivered", "Waiting", "Holding", "Delivering",etc.

can anyone explain that?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor

Please search in sdn before posting repeated threads..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

actually I have searched ever but didn't find exactly answers abt that in more complete extent.

can u share the exact url for me?

Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Chk the below brief descripion:

TO_BE_DELIVERED:

The messages in this state are handled to the Messaging System for processing.

DELIVERING:

The messages in this state are out of the Messaging System and is in the process of being transmitted or delivered to a receiving system.

DELIVERED:

In this state message has successfully reached to its Receiver system

HOLDING:

The messages come in this state when the message of type EOIO cannot be delivered until its predecessors have been delivered.

NON_DELIVERED:

The state assigned to a message when all attempts (generally u201C3u201D) to deliver the message to its receiver system have failed.

FAILED:

The state assigned to a message when an system decides to abort sending the message as the maximum number of retries are over or when a message could not be delivered due to a fatal exception that cannot be corrected.

WAITING:

The state of a message that has been attempted to be sent at least once, failed, and is currently waiting for another attempt.

there is also a link for the same but i dont have it as of now...

Thanks

Amit

Answers (0)