cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

if i want consider the downpayment in my credit limit check so what is the process

i am new to this concept plz let me know.

-

and is it mandate to use risk category in credit management.

plz through some light.

thnx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To consider down payment for credit check go to OBXR

Double click on down payment then put cursor on respective G/L account and click on properties

then tick mark to Relevant for credit limit

If you are using dynamic credit check then you need to configure risk categories

Kindly see below link for details of down payment configuration

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

will anyone brief me how much risk management is been useful...

thnx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

About Risk Category:-

Credit control Area + Risk Category+ Credit Group= Credit Management, So risk category plays crucial role in Automatic Credit Management.

Sales & Disti- Basic Function- Credit Management/ Risk Management-Credit Management- Define Automatic Credit Control

Regards,

Dhananjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dhananjay

i am askg about risk managment uses.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

it basically define the limit of the risk for the credit through credit control area using OB01.

Thanks and Regards,

Santanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to the following link for Risk management in downpayment process

[Risk management|http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46c/en/data/pdf/FIARCR/FIARCR.pdf]

Regards,

Amit

former_member183826
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear

credit management minimize the risk of credit by assigning all customers their credit limit according to their credit. Customer credit defined by system according to past payment history record and considering all the open items. It also provides credit limit for new customer.

Regards

Ketan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183826
Participant
0 Kudos

I forget to mention risk categories,

we define customer according to their credit risk probability such as high risk, moderate risk, low risk etc. This risk category used where we want to do credit check and blocking for customer. It is advisable to do credit check at order level for high risk customer, for moderate risk level customer we can perform credit check at delivery level and for some long time and low risk customer we can do credit check at post goods issue level.

Regards,

Ketan